Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wezza

AFK/troll problem

first of all i want to thank pawlowic, because he made a topic about annoying trolls that keep standing in a coin so you can't see and and u miss it. and I want to thank Reven, cause he suggested me to post the idea i made about this here.

So what you've already heared now, this idea is about the coin trollers/AFK'ers.

When a player stands on a coin longer then 30 seconds, because he/she is afk or trolling, this player should turn into a sort of invisible mode, not fully invisible but just behind the coin. now you can still see the player, and the player him/herself too, but you can also see the coin.

comment 'n suggest :3
thanks for reading

#2 Before February 2015

Bossking

Re: AFK/troll problem

Nice idea but i think it would be hard to invisible players and them make them back

#3 Before February 2015

Wezza

they're not fully invisible, its like the ninja smiley on the minimap but then in game, they just pop behind the coin.

#4 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Really Good Idea! This is one thing that we need ALOT In the game...

#5 Before February 2015

Panic

Maybe we could have a button that makes everyone else appear invisible to you temporarily. I like the idea. I hate having to explore everywhere to make sure I'm not missing coins.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#6 Before February 2015

Advancé

Very good idea. Or maybe a smiley that does the same thing but only works when you don't move.

#7 Before February 2015

Wezza

then people would just stand still to get the smiley xd

#8 Before February 2015

Jomarixa

... or pressing shift

#9 Before February 2015

Wezza

pressing shift already shows the name of the players and the text balloons

#10 Before February 2015

legoguy5656

lol nice xD:lol:

#11 Before February 2015

Wezza

thanks lego

#12 Before February 2015

me

The evilest of trolls would have a timer on, so that they know when it is time to move and then go back.
Why not just, coins are in the foreground all the time?

#13 Before February 2015

Wezza

that would be kinda annoying, that you keep on seeing the coin.

bumb

#14 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Un-obtained coins would be in the foreground, go to background after they are obtained.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#15 Before February 2015

Wezza

after you obtained them, they dissapear.. I support the idea "when you press shift, you see the coins" in this way it's never in the way, and a troll can't annoy people.

#16 Before February 2015

Echo!

So just transparent right? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile ..

Yeah nice idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#17 Before February 2015

correiajoao

wezza this is a GREAT Ideia! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

When I play some levels, sometimes a players is in a coin, I miss them, and lost all level! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#18 Before February 2015

Wezza

I revive the topic a new content! well... I just basically forgot to   thank correiajoao for this support. There you go, thanks all!

#19 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

nice idea...
but I'd hate having to press shift all the time and seeing all those names flying around :/

#20 Before February 2015

Jasonma

maybe there could be something where you press a key and players become invisible on your screen. or an afk mode where players who dont respond for 30 seconds become transparent.

#21 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

Instead of making it all so difficult, Why not just have the Coin over-lap the Smileys? It wouldn't matter to you once you touch it because it disapears anyhow, and you would be able to see a coin you have yet to Grab over others.

#22 Before February 2015

Palm

To make   it easyer, you get kicked when your afk for more then 2 minutes.

#23 Before February 2015

Wezza

I'd hate having to press shift all the time and seeing all those names flying around

Yes, but those trolls are fast caught, the onces who fly and troll. The AFK onces too, cause they obviously don't move.

maybe there could be something where you press a key and players become invisible on your screen. or an afk mode where players who dont respond for 30 seconds become transparent.

I did suggested that ;p

Instead of making it all so difficult, Why not just have the Coin over-lap the Smileys? It wouldn't matter to you once you touch it because it disapears anyhow, and you would be able to see a coin you have yet to Grab over others.

I did suggested that, but i might have deleted it cause one thing. It would be annoying if you keep seeing the coins going around and around.... and around, around, around and around

To make   it easyer, you get kicked when your afk for more then 2 minutes.

What if you're on the toilet, or doing the dishes? you would be kicked and all your progress is gone.

#24 Before February 2015

EENinja

Agreed.

A very good idea the I suporut fully.

#25 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

I love the idea! nice one! 1smile1

PaNFnqB.png

Wezza 1423738735222697

Board footer