Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015, last edited by Vilius (2016-02-07 21:06:38)

Vilius

deleted

deleted

Vilius From ECreates! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Wooted by:

#2 Before February 2015

Helvi

Re: deleted

I like the idea of a smiley door, also for the   "code" door.
Would open more puzzle maps and results in "original maps", something shoe was promoting soo long //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Real Animals? Please no, some maps are already crowded enough on a small area and the own smiley is barely visible between them.

Fake coins? please no, it is a reason just to leave the room due to "being trolled" with a fake coin. You can just make an impossible mini in order to achieve the "troll coin".

Enabling/ Disabling certain commands is a great idea. Similar to the potion thingy.

Hi.

#3 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

And you could call the animals SMILImals //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#4 Before February 2015

skullz17

So you can disable commands...

With more commands?

Then again there aren't that many player commands so I guess it wouldn't be too complicated.

Smiley door is okay but I can't think of a way it can be used in a new interesting concept.

Code door is a nice idea, although I'm sure I've heard it being suggested somewhere before. Nevertheless, I think it could be used in a wide range of minis.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#5 Before February 2015

Koto

I don't think MrShoe wants to give us the option to turn off certain commands, which is rubbish.   I have a feeling that using a bunch of code doors, could get very confusing in certain types of maps, but would be interesting to see.   Smiley doors would be cool, but I think that you should only be able to set the door to require a smiley that you already have (Otherwise, everyone will use Big Spender, or something).

#6 Before February 2015

Vilius

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

I don't think MrShoe wants to give us the option to turn off certain commands, which is rubbish.   I have a feeling that using a bunch of code doors, could get very confusing in certain types of maps, but would be interesting to see.   Smiley doors would be cool, but I think that you should only be able to set the door to require a smiley that you already have (Otherwise, everyone will use Big Spender, or something).

Thanks for your idea in the last two sentences.

#7 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

Vilius2001 wrote:

Smiley Need Door
You need a smiley that is shown to pass this brick/door.
[...]

Already suggested. Nice idea and example tough

Vilius2001 wrote:

Fake Coin
Similiar as the normal yellow coin, but only you can't get this coin, it's to trick people.
[...]

Meh.... not that good

Vilius2001 wrote:

Code Door
You will need to know the code of the setted code of this door to pass this.
[...]

Yep, nice idea

Vilius2001 wrote:

Real Animals
Instead of just animal smileys, we could have real animals which you could buy in levels with a certain amount of money.
Yes, don't you think being a dog smiley (or other animal smileys when they will come out later) when you are actually a human isn't just too stupid? I think EE needs real animals instead of that smileys![...]

Useless.

Vilius2001 wrote:

Televisions
You'd have two blocks: a camera and a TV. Like portals, both would have IDs allowing you to link TVs to cameras. When stood on, a TV would show the view of a camera that matches it's ID.
[...]

Already suggested and a very good idea

Last edited by Pikatchitu (Feb 8 2013 8:02:24 am)

#8 Before February 2015

NeroZero

Everything in here has already been suggested before or won't really work well. Your Television idea is not original but is certainly done in such way. I would like to see such idea happening!

#9 Before February 2015

mavri

i like the door and the coded door //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#10 Before February 2015

Vilius

Gravedig, but I updated the first post and deleted, added some stuff. Rate the ideas.

#11 Before February 2015

cools

Smiley Need Door
You need a smiley that is shown to pass this door.

Nice idea !

Code Door
You will need to know the code of the setted code of this door to pass this.

useless when you cann fly through it with god mode

Real Animals
Instead of just animal smileys, we could have real animals which you could buy in levels with a certain amount of money.

Useless

Donut Lifts
If you stand on them for too long, or just run on a road with them, they will turn red and fall (or just dissapear). Also the owner of the world also could set how much time a player has to stand on it until it falls (or dissapears).

nice idea

Crown doors and gates
Doors that you can only get past if you have the crown and gates which don't let you get past if you have the crown.

thats also a good idea

Hi im cools.
Veteran of EE and useless at any time.
Currently playing: ee on a daily basis again.
                           LoL

Doge is love Doge is life.

?type=online&name=cools ?type=lastlogin&name=cools ?type=registered&name=cools

#12 Before February 2015

Anch

About the block where only a certain smiley can pass through it, that would work but can't the person just change to a regular smiley after they pass through it? You will probably say that it's a room, but I'm not sure if it could tell it's a room. And even if that does work, what if you want it so only the certain smiley could pass through, but it's not an enclosed space like a room is?

Vilius1423743239218193

Board footer