Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kangxp

Ice (Freeze) Potion - New Concept

How it works:
Drinker: The player who drinks the potion will have a snowflake icon on their smiley. The potion will last for 3 minutes.

Victim (Stage 1): When the player touches another player, the victim will become cold, move more slowly and jump lower. This player will be immune to the Ice potion for 2 seconds (some time to get away before the player gets touched again) before he is vulnerable to the potion again. The cold effect lasts for 30 seconds before it wears off.

Victim (Stage 2): If during the 30 seconds of effect the player is touched again, the player will become frozen. The victim cannot move but will still be affected by gravity and boosts. This frozen effect lasts for 15 seconds.

Dying: If the victim touches spike, he will respawn as a normal player. If the victim touches fire, he will be given the fire potion effect for 5 seconds (and respawn). If the drinker dies, the potion will still have effect.

Special: Players who have the fire potion effect on cannot be frozen. If the victim uses fire potion while cold/frozen, Ice Potion effect disappears.

Possible add-ons: "Brrrrr!" smiley for Stage 1, Ice Cube smiley for Stage 2, Jack Frost smiley instead of snowflake icon

derp
go watch mlp
everyone will be proud of u
just search "mlp sweep"

#2 Before February 2015

Creature

Re: Ice (Freeze) Potion - New Concept

You turned it even more complicated.

This is a false statement.

#3 Before February 2015

some woman

Kinda doesn't help that Stage 1 just makes you move even slower. Then it'll be even easier for the freezer to catch you, and then if he catches you you get excluded from the game for 15 seconds.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#4 Before February 2015

Kangxp

Umm, I wanted to create a different kind of game that wasn't really Ice & Freeze- kind. The point was that either the smiley dies of coldness or it just freezes.
For Stage 1, the slow would be as follows: Jump -1 block, Speed -2 blocks/second.

derp
go watch mlp
everyone will be proud of u
just search "mlp sweep"

#5 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Stage 1 should be the same speed (or a little bit faster) but feels like you are on gravity dots (slides) and can still jump

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Kangxp1423744340217092

Board footer