Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#251 Before February 2015

Re: Ideas for bricks

I was thinking there needs to be more backgrounds.
there isn't much brighter backgrounds witch I would like.
For example
you make a giant white square to make minis in but then you use a white background to hide the mini on the map.

#252 Before February 2015

flamefist

what about a flash bang   block   when you touch it a flash of light is released for 3 seconds and you turn into the diamond smiley

#253 Before February 2015

mrjoke

What about flight package:):rolleyes:

#254 Before February 2015

killj0y

Not sure if this was posted already...but if possible, could you release 6 blocks, doesn't matter how they look, that have the same shade as the 6 beta blocks when you look at the minimap? The reason for this is because the shade of the 6 beta blocks is really useful for artistic purposes and it would help me with artistic ventures. This probably won't happen, but it's worth a shot.

#255 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

So I just won a level.   Got my silver crown and everything. It's pretty cool that the win block is almost to a T what I suggested a couple of months back.

#256 Before February 2015

XxagentxX

Glass tube blocks look at "5 Suggestions ^_^"

#257 Before February 2015

tetrisman64

there should be a roman package
if you thing it's good

#258 Before February 2015

NovaEx
Website

I have many ideas for EE. This is a few I came up with...
After pressing on a gray block(any block/portal/key/ect) a color chart should pop up so you can chose any color and make it so you can have that droper thing so you can copy colors right away. I was also thinking on having different types of disappearing blocks such as the one we already have but not just black. And same for the invisible blocks. We should also have slanted blocks and gravity in a total different layer. And we should have coin doors that you can name when they open, close or say if you want a coin door that disappears after you get a certain number of coins and reopens when you get more coins. Same thing for blue coin doors. You should also and a restart button on the bottom bar. There should also be water blocks, fire, ice, and blocks you can push/destroy.There should also be a block that restarts everything(so brings you to a spawn point). Another idea is a block that teleports you to another portal but a random portal(these portals would look different from normal portals).

I hope all this comes true! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#259 Before February 2015

Muffy

Sports Package would be so helpful to me for my new level.

#260 Before February 2015

Tombo5

hmmm... its not a bad idea:/

#261 Before February 2015

Tombo5

:/me idea is a block if it touch your minimap will open and you chooses a place to go on it.

Last edited by Tombo5 (Jun 16 2012 5:35:49 pm)

#262 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Tombo5 wrote:

:/me idea is a block if it touch your minimap will open and you chooses a place to go on it.

You have been warned for double-posting. Please only post once in a row, unless you have an excellent reason not to.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#263 Before February 2015

SWATPRO

we need wave bricks or decor for water

#264 Before February 2015

Vilius

Smiley Need Door/Brick
You need a smiley that is shown to pass this brick/door.

I think there would be a brick that only let's people with only smileys that is chosen. Example angel smiley only let's angles go through it (I think it would look like the coin doors) : 2u8xwlz.jpg (Yeah, I can't really show how it would look like because I'm not the creator of EE). And if you are the angel smiley or other etc. The block will look coin door, if you got the amount coins that you needed, just only it will show a little blurred the smiley you needed, because you already got it and don't need to see the smiley you needed again...

Fake Coin
Similiar as the normal yellow coin, but only you can't get this coin, it's to trick people.

Well, I got also this idea, a fake coins, that it will look exactly the same as the normal yellow coin, but you can't get this coin, because it's fake, it's just to simple trick people, like in minigames there's a easier way to a coin and a hardedr way to a coin, people know that no stupid person wouldn't put on a minigame so simple way to a coin and that there will be a hidden block, so you can't get this one, but there isn't. So the harder way coin is fake and simplier real, just simple tricking coin.

Code Door
You will need to try some codes, to pass the door.

This one idea someone already said in one of the first pages in this ideas topic, but I'm gonna simply say it again and simplier. It's just gonna be a simple door, that needs a certain code to pass it. When you go to it, it opens a box in the middle of game screen and with written "Code:" and there's another box to people write the code, yes it would be different then the real level code, or maybe some stupid people would put same... Also this block can be put in minigames and make in the door code "321", so then people would need to try the codes. Yeah, I just remember the chat, some people would cheat by telling others the door's code in chat if they have it... But that doesn't really matter.

Well, that's it, I think EE (Chris) would put those ideas...

Last edited by Vilius (Jun 19 2012 2:45:49 am)

Vilius From ECreates! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#265 Before February 2015

madhatter1101

Maybye like a light brick so if you touch it you turn brighter:o

#266 Before February 2015

knowlesk

wwweeeellllll my block idea is a block that moves from a specific location (set by an out line of the block like the coin doors and lock doors.) to a second location ( also out lined the same way) and when the block arrives you jump on it to activate it's trip back.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#267 Before February 2015

NoDestroyers

Maybe a coin gate perhaps? Opposite a coin door you know. If you get a number of coins, the gate will close. It could be useful... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#268 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

NoDestroyers wrote:

Maybe a coin gate perhaps? Opposite a coin door you know. If you get a number of coins, the gate will close. It could be useful... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Congratulations! You're the 5,000th person to suggest that idea!

usopencup1.jpg

#269 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

I already told you guys, coin gates should be operated by blue coins only. That way when constructing levels gold coins open doors and blue coins activate gates.

#270 Before February 2015

flamefist

lava bricks if you touch them you get transported to the nearest spawn point if you don't have a spawn point you go to the place right before you touched it

#271 Before February 2015

spring123

i think there should be solid windows with normal windows;)

#272 Before February 2015

spring123

a solid music block that when stepped on will make a sound like a piano key looking block and small drum blocks:D

#273 Before February 2015

michaelakos

I have an idea to make Park Package with swing and slide //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#274 Before February 2015

mathy

It needs blocks like: Slippery Block, Sticky Block etc.
And: (uh, I'm the 5002nd person who suggests it, right?) Coin Gates
And: (Already suggested, but, uh, *idea bump*) Smiley Locks
And: A food package
And: TEXT! Only available to beta-chatters, later also non-beta-chatters.
And: Extended lock/gate/key system? Orange, cyan, yellow locks/gates/keys etc.
And: Pushable blocks (they can also hit keys (or keep an opened lock/gate open, use portals, or, uh, BLOCK stuff? (Like BLOCKing a way to the code, roflmao))
And: A food packa- I'm kinda... idea-less now. But I hope this will come after the tanned smiley/sand pack and the 2 other summer updates! (WAITWHAT?! How do I know that 'bout the smiley and the package? (It's mah secret MUAHAHAHAHAHA!))

#275 Before February 2015

knowlesk

YOU RUINED IT

i didnt know they were already using a tanned smiley :*o

Anch1424820788476611

Board footer