Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bobithan

What's so great about the ninja smiley?

The ninja smiley is WAY overused. Whenever you go into a world about half of those people are wearing their ninja mask. And half of those ninjas aren't even ninja. Why don't you guys wear a rarer smiley or a more expensive smiley like the santa or commando? Seriously, if EVERYBODY else wears the ninja smiley, then you aren't special at all. The ninja is SO overused, that it's basically like wearing some smiley that only guests can use. The only uses I see in the ninja are trolling and run from gods levels.

So then I must ask:
What's so great about the ninja smiley?

aka towwl

#2 Before February 2015

jakery

Re: What's so great about the ninja smiley?

It makes your dot on the minimap almost black, so it's very hard for others to see where you are.

#3 Before February 2015

Volker

I remember the day it came out, I bought it with gems and I was one of the first who had the ninja smiley, and it was like "wow he has ninja", it was awesome back then, but now, it's worthless.

#4 Before February 2015

tokebot

everytime a noob with ninja can't do an easy double jump, a real ninja dies somewhere

#5 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

I totally agree, most overused smiley EVAR! The only good use for it I've ever seen was when I was playing through a level alongside another person and every time he came up against a difficult challenge he was having trouble with he'd put on his ninja suit. Once he cleared the challenge though, he'd take his ninja suit back off till the next time he needed it. I was rather entertained by this.

I do love going into NINJA ONLY LOLZOMG levels and then busting through the challenges faster than all of the ninjas while wearing a construction hat or the defualt smmiley, just to laugh at the ninjas.

#6 Before February 2015

NikK

Since commando and terminator came out, nothing is great with the ninja. When it came out it was like "Omg ninja smiley! It makes you invisible!", then it was because people had already got used to clicking the ninja, I suppose. Then the others came out and ninja died. Now I use Terminator, sometimes Santa to show I play EE since before than Christmas, and when I get Commando EVERY SINGLE SMILEY will die to me. Go Commando!

#7 Before February 2015

Betaguy

LOL ninjas sucks at minis...

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I use my new year's smiley because it's one of the rarer smileys.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

correiajoao

I use or my devil smiley or Santa or New Year Smiley! Because they are rare and when someone see us think we are special! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL lol

#10 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Different55 wrote:

I use my new year's smiley because it's one of the rarer smileys.

Exactly! I always use my New Years smiley except when I earn the crown because then the smiley looks ugly.
Just look at Chris's blog to see how little people got it:

Chris's Blog wrote:

You will be able to get the special to the end of January 1st 2011 for 1.250 Energy. From now and until the end of the day on January 1st 2011 there is a total of about 2.300 energy so you better hurry if you want this special!

That's not a lot of time to get the New Years smiley huh? Less time = Rarer smiley = Hardcore EE fan. And then for the ninja: Unlimited Time = Non-rare smiley = noob

tokebot wrote:

everytime a noob with ninja can't do an easy double jump, a real ninja dies somewhere

I lol'd when I read this

Last edited by Bobithan (Apr 21 2011 10:08:36 am)

aka towwl

#11 Before February 2015

eg1

Yeah, I usually use bully or XD smiley. And I'm going to use the bunny and secret smiley once we win the easter competition.

#12 Before February 2015

Bobithan

eg1 wrote:

Yeah, I usually use bully or XD smiley. And I'm going to use the bunny and secret smiley once we win the easter competition.

Once? You mean if
You can't be too sure or else you'll jinx it and lose

aka towwl

#13 Before February 2015

Palm

Well, when the the ninja smiley was shown ona a picture thing, everyone was like "IT LOOKS SO AWESOME!"
I'm still a noob who uses it, I'm the only one who uses the old smileys.Everyonse now using beta snd shizz.

#14 Before February 2015

Koto

I rarly use it anymore.   sometimes, when I decide to troll (this is rare) I will use the Ninja smilie so that they can't find me.   I always use the Terminator though....sometimes Commando.

#15 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Yeah, but what do you expect? It's a NINJA.

I usually use my wizard, but those too are becoming overused.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#16 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I switch to ninja usually when I need to try to sneak away from a spot I trolled.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#17 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

FexQx.png is so mainstream. i use 1newyears1

Last edited by RhazhBash (Apr 21 2011 7:18:33 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Shift

Yes, the ninja smiley is very noobly.

I used to stick with the commando, but once it was available to everyone, I retreated to the wizard, but have been using the regular beta-only smilies more and more.

#19 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Tis a shame... I always liked it but now I can't wear it without feeling like a noob.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Bobithan1423746450214982

Board footer