Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

legosethstar

Confused about gems.

I'm kind of mad at the moment. Not trying to complain or   anything, but I think that my gem processor or whatever you would like to call it is sadly broken. Let's see here how may I explain what happened.. O.K. so about seven-teen days ago I did about ten surveys that would give me sixty gems and one that would give me about five-hundred-seventy-two gems. The reason why I am posting this topic is, well I haven't gotten any of my gems...:(
Oh and just incase it helps I did these surveys on Super Rewards. Please help me..

Last edited by legosethstar (Apr 25 2011 1:47:41 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: Confused about gems.

The only successful way to earn free gems that I've heard of is through tasks for gambit. I know, I tried all all these different kinds of things before tasks, and never got a single gem. But now I'm beta, so it must work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

By the way, the ones with an extremely high number of gems (like your last one) will NEVER work. EVER.

#3 Before February 2015

legosethstar

Re: Confused about gems.

O.K. thanks for the reply!:lol:
I'll try if it doesn't work I'll probably give up.. lol

legosethstar 1423746481214951

Board footer