Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

jasonjess

How do you get a wizard?

I have a max energy of 252 but i havnt gotten a wizard how do you get them?

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: How do you get a wizard?

get magic. When you do get it there is a 2% chance of it giving you the wizard.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

WAZARDWIZARDWIZARD!

Only 2%? Seems higher, because I see A LOT of wizards in levels nowadays.

Funny, you stated the fact that you had 252 energy, then asked how to get a wizard smiley.

Which means you KNOW wizard smiley's come through magic coins. If you didn't know that why would you say you had 252 energy?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#4 Before February 2015

supadorf24

He's probably surprised he doesn't have the wizard yet so now he's second-guessing himself. It's all about luck.

#5 Before February 2015

Newcomer

i have 319 energy and no wizard :'(

greetz from an unlucky dude

#6 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Just ask Gamer1120 he got over 400 max energy and no wizard...

Its not many thats gets it, in my lvl ca. 220 ppl have got magic, and 8 wizards...

#7 Before February 2015

jakery

It's all luck. No wizard for me yet.

(Personally, I'd much rather take a free energy refill & +max than a wizard smiley)

Last edited by jakery (Apr 14 2011 9:41:10 am)

#8 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I'd trade in some of my extra energy to get a wizard, if need be.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#9 Before February 2015

correiajoao

I have now 369 of energy(I won many +15 and +10 magic coins) and I havent Wizard!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I think it's BETA, it should have an extra to have the Wizard, because I have seen many players who have not spent a single penny with EE, and have the Wizard! It is very unfair!

#10 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

WHAT IS THIS?? I would NEVER give up my wizard smiley! It's like my little baby... except in old man form...

Which reminds me, why are wizards associated with old people? Dumbledore... Merlin...

You know, not all old people are smart or wise.

(Completely off topic: why is "Merlin" a word, and "Dumbledore" not? Dumbledore is offended, spell-check)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#11 Before February 2015

Chimi

I've noticed that alot of people without wizard tend to have alot more total energy than those with wizard. I have wizard, but only about 273 Total energies.

#12 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Chimi wrote:

I've noticed that alot of people without wizard tend to have alot more total energy than those with wizard. I have wizard, but only about 273 Total energies.

I've noticed that too. I have 312 energy but no wizard.

Can someone please show the creator of this topic the MAGIC COINS topic?

#13 Before February 2015

Chimi

#14 Before February 2015

supadorf24

TakoMan02 wrote:

No, but all old people can cast spells. Duh.
Also, I never get magic, so I have no wizard and 259 (or something like that) energy. I don't play EE as much as I just build stuff. pFhcd.png

#15 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

TakoMan02 wrote:

Yeah, but this is a wizard, which is smart and wise pFhcd.png.

#16 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

its all down to luck
i myself am a lucky person (got wizard in the 4th magic coin) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
just keep getting magic coins and see then! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#17 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

Chimi wrote:

ha! i got 2 more max energy than you! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#18 Before February 2015

Luuu

i play EE everyday, I caugth many coin, and the last magic doin currelency that i have was a long time and 1, yes, JUST ONE, change my life, now I can buy more things!!!din
i have 271 now and i never won the wizard, #sad!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#19 Before February 2015

Shift

My tip for getting the wizard:
Do not try to get it. You have a much lower chance of getting it when you are trying to than when you aren't. The day I got the wizard, I was getting so frustrated; I was trying all day, every day. Then I eventually decided that I would never get it, and gave up. Then I jumped a platform, and the very next coin I got was the wizard. Literally three seconds after I gave up trying to get it. After that, I gave this advice to many people, and the majority of them got it the day I told them.

#20 Before February 2015

Muffin

shift wrote:

My tip for getting the wizard:
Do not try to get it. You have a much lower chance of getting it when you are trying to than when you aren't. The day I got the wizard, I was getting so frustrated; I was trying all day, every day. Then I eventually decided that I would never get it, and gave up. Then I jumped a platform, and the very next coin I got was the wizard. Literally three seconds after I gave up trying to get it. After that, I gave this advice to many people, and the majority of them got it the day I told them.

That... Might actually work. I got it on my second coin, the day the wizard came out, so I had no clue about it.

EVERYONE STOP WANTING WIZARD! It works.

#21 Before February 2015

Chimi

I think my wizard was the second or third magic coin I got.
I remember the first wizard I saw. I think it was a [one of many] Blacklye. I was like, 'oh, I guess I missed an update,' then i checked the store and it wasn't there, then I asked my beta frand who said it wasn't there, then I went in another level and saw someone else with it, and was like, 'HOW DID THEEZ HERE HACKERS GET DAT DERE SMILER!?'

#22 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

It's really hard, I have to say. I have 440 energy, and still no wizard!

jasonjess 1423746710214722

Board footer