Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

progirl

???

just now, i was in a boss level and i saw a rly weird looking smiley. i think it might be a future smiley. cuz wen we didnt have coy, i saw a coy smiley, then next day, we had the coy!! i know i cant draw smileys good, but someone needs to teach me so i can post it

the smiley lookes dissopointed
it has on brown glasses.
I8<      thats the best example i have... 1confused1

#2 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Re: ???

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Brown glasses?

You should've taken a screenie.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#3 Before February 2015

progirl

my screenies wont work.

#4 Before February 2015

SmittyW

You should use Many Cam, then

#5 Before February 2015

electriceel

Or Camstudio :/
all im saying, it has   to be cheat engine. i know that in cheat engine, if you type certian codes and blah blah blah that crap, you can get future smileys (like for example, someone did it on the ninja when it wasnt out. That would be cheat engine.)

Last edited by electriceel (May 8 2011 4:08:50 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Blaming it on cheat engine: the sign of the noob. Do you have any idea how this works? Unless the smiley graphic exists in-game already, cheat engine can't make it. And if it does exist but isn't obtainable, then it will end up available. So it CAN'T be cheat engine. Cheat engine can change values, not create graphics and put them in-game. Even if you modified the flash file and added the graphic others would be unable to see it unless they used the same modified flash file.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

progirl

Different55 wrote:

Blaming it on cheat engine: the sign of the noob. Do you have any idea how this works? Unless the smiley graphic exists in-game already, cheat engine can't make it. And if it does exist but isn't obtainable, then it will end up available. So it CAN'T be cheat engine. Cheat engine can change values, not create graphics and put them in-game. Even if you modified the flash file and added the graphic others would be unable to see it unless they used the same modified flash file.

uhh......wut...? 1confused1

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

It's impossible to do that with CE. Obviously he has absolutely 0 programming experience. I have next to nothing but I know enough to laugh at the the thought of someone using CE to get a non-existent smiley.
Basically what I said in the last post was you can't use cheat engine to use a smiley that doesn't already exist. If the picture exists in the game file then you CAN use CE to get use it and obviously it will end up in game at some point. Now, did you get a really good look at it? Or was it just a glance?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Do your best drawing for it in EE and give a link to the level, to see what it is.

#10 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Or use paint. You don't always need to draw on EE + it's much harder to do.

#11 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

progirl wrote:

I8<      thats the best example i have... 1confused1

progirl wrote:

uhh......wut...? 1confused1

It's shocked, not confused. Shocked.

2YTqz.png

And until you provide something material, this topic is 100% worthless.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#12 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Its... its.. WTF??? It cant be eather CE or WPE, maybe you have a bad vision or its a very good hacker? Like the black screen of death?!

#13 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

As far as I know, this smiley does not exist either ingame or in our box of EE graphics.

#14 Before February 2015

EDJ

10 bucks you mean zuvkw.png

#15 Before February 2015

tokebot

obviously it was the ultimate fan smiley, you guys would be the worst detectives ever :rolleyes:

#16 Before February 2015

ARN64

tokebot wrote:

obviously it was the ultimate fan smiley, you guys would be the worst detectives ever :rolleyes:

or that beta smiley with glasees lol

#17 Before February 2015

haythere

I want what your smoking ;p
Her signature has all the smileys, i think. So I'm sure she'd notice if it were one of them

#18 Before February 2015

progirl

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Do your best drawing for it in EE and give a link to the level, to see what it is.

will do/

progirl 1423746908214524

Board footer