Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

saviosou

About Magic Coins

Are there any rules on magic coins??
e.g.
1.If the total number of (Gold) coins in the room is over a set amount, there won't be magic coins.
2. There is a greater chance to gain magic coins if the coins amount is in a set range.
3. Blue coins have no (less) chance to be magic coin than Gold coins.
Hope someone may tell me are there any rules about magic coins.

#2 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Re: About Magic Coins

What I know:
1. Well... If there are thousands of Magic coins then it is unlikely, but it is mainly the sequence of getting a MC so if you get 1 [5s later] 2 [17s Later] 1 so the time and amount change it is more likely.
2. Same as Q1 doesn't realy matter; Just not too many 250+
3.Blue coins you have 0 chance getting a MC
-Just play and you will happen to get a MC, I got a +15   a few mins before writing this!

Finn Shackleton

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#3 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

1. There cannot be over 499 coins in a level for a chance at magic.
2. The fewer coins, the higher the chance of one being magic is. (You also don't want like, 1 coin, in a level, so about 20 is a good amount.)
3. Blue coins have no chance.

Last edited by xputnameherex (Jul 6 2011 6:11:27 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Panic

xputnameherex wrote:

1. There cannot be over 499 coins in a level for a chance at magic.
2. The fewer coins, the higher the chance of one being magic is. (You also don't want like, 1 coin, in a level, so about 20 is a good amount.)
3. Blue coins have no chance.

1. WAY wrong
2. Plausible but without evidence or proof,
3. True

Anyway, POST EVERYTHING RELATED TO MAGIC AND WHATNOT IN THIS THREAD HERE.<< Lol black text.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

I know there is a cap on how many coins can be in a level before eliminating the chances of a mc, and it changes with the size of a world, but I don't know what it is.

Let's put it this way- coin doors go up to 99, which is certainly low enough for massive and great worlds, so just cap it at 99.

Also:
1. Blue coins are never magic.
2. The players' movements need to vary when getting magic coins, so no afk coin farms.
3. The player can't get coins too fast, they have to be spaced out, and the time should (not must) vary.
4. This hasnt been proven, but I think that if the coins are too close together, then they are less likely to be magic. So just give each coin a wide, varied berth.

#6 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

saviosou 1423747825213607

Board footer