Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

greenteamalliance

I can't change the name of my new saved world

I got enough energy to get a new saved world.   I modified it so it had a new name and a new key.   After i saved it, i went to the my worlds tab and the name of my place was my saved small world.   How do i fix that?

Last edited by greenteamalliance (Jun 30 2011 12:39:47 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Re: I can't change the name of my new saved world

You cant, all of your worlds stay that way. It's normal.
TIP: Everyone else sees the name you setup, only you see that Small World 1 etc on there (If you went to the saved worlds list).

#3 Before February 2015

Starfashion

Well, the same happened with me, but it's not a glitche. You simply click your world, then when open, you will see the name you given. They just put 'My Saved Small World 1' cuz they   don't wanna make no one confuse if your world, in the tab 'My Worlds', with a name putted by you, may be another one's world, with the same name.I don't know why they do this, but I hope I helped you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#4 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Once you open the level, you will see it.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

greenteamalliance 1423747861213571

Board footer