Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

moundsy

SHIFT HELP

yes hi its me moundsy from EE but i was trying to make my shift room

its all ready and stuff but now i just need to find something that will work together with my wpe i dont have a bot but i was wondering if animator or a program called EE BUILDER would help me but i dont know where to find it if anybody can help me out with this problem it would be much appreciated. :/

#2 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Re: SHIFT HELP

If u are going to make a bot like shifts one, u arent gonna get it, Nou said no 100 times...
EDIT: Its not possible with the current version of WPE...

Last edited by Betaguy (Jul 22 2011 9:30:04 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: SHIFT HELP

I've come to your rescue!! Well, since you've asked specifically for my help, I can tell you that it is impossible for you to create a replica of the one used by EX Crew. Technically it is possible, but it requires a lot of computer-know-how, making the use of other programs such as WPE pro or EE Autobuilder the simplest solution. It's not the same, but it can mimic the necessary functions... as far as I know. I may be shot down, we'll see.

But why would you seriously want to copy their idea anyway? It will only brand you a noob. (I can't wait for the attacks on my name, now.)

moundsy 1423748278213154

Board footer