Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ashes941

black screen

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile when i enter everybodyedits.com in   to the search bar it loads the page but leaves me with a black screen. its says everybodyedits at the top and all of those other games like shellshock live (thats fun lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile) and hex wars, it also says the controls and all the little pictures above it, but the   screenwhere the lobby where usually load is black. the screen says its done loading and ive refreshed it many times but its not working. please help! i need to put in my energy to the comando smiley!:/

#2 Before February 2015

progirl

Re: black screen

some other people's EE arnt loading, either.
i guess the best thing to do is either wait and hour,
or restart your computer..

(BTW its working fine to me.)
and also, welcome to the forums. read the rules
and enjoy your time here! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#3 Before February 2015

ashes941

#4 Before February 2015

stanerhyi

:(EACH TIME I GO TO EE IT LOADS BUT THE EE SCREEN IS BLACK!I REALLY NEED HELP AND IT MAY BE A BUG!I TRIED TELLING THE BUG FIXERS BUT THERE OFFLINE! CHRIS PLEASE HELP !!!!!:(:( I NEED TO PLAY EE!]I tried refreshing it and waited a long but the sreeen is stiil black!:( [and sorry i keep writing in caps,its that i really wanna finish making my wide world!]

Last edited by stanerhyi (Aug 6 2011 6:54:58 am)

#5 Before February 2015

EDJ

Don't make posts in All caps please stanerhyi

#6 Before February 2015

Junit123

yeah, that happened to me too, i tried to email chriss about it but he didn't respond >:( I refreshed a bunch and waited for it to load, but it jsut wouldnt. Idk why, but for some reason in a few days it finaly worked again. (HAI ASHES! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile)

ashes941 1423748598212834

Board footer