Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 Before February 2015

oir323

Re: Get your suggestions noticed!

godofkings, don't tirple post you need to read the rules.

Wooted by: (2)

#127 Before February 2015

yamma

why did that all have to be in a different language :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#128 Before February 2015

oir323

kirby1394 wrote:

how is that minimodding?

some admin should lock this, its getting out of control.

So? something wrong.

#129 Before February 2015

St Cool

godofkings wrote:

my name is godofkings I need ultimate fan boy smiley if u help me u will be my biggest fan

number one http://blog.everybodyedits.com/2011/11/ … an-smiley/
number two "if u help me u will be my biggest fan" why would anybody wnat to be you biggest fan

MA13XM3ND3Z wrote:

We all know we want
                                                                                otheres to stop trolling,
                                                                               So we all need to tell
                                                                             Everybodyedits to stop
                                                                            otheres trolling are levels.
                                                                          Everybodyedits should ban
                                                                         the players that are trolling
                                                                       as a puinshment!
                                                             So i discovered something
                                                           some of you that you might
                                                           not know.
                                                           So anyways, this willl require
                                                           chat mode (dose not need to
                                                           be paid chat)
                                                           To enter chat, press either
                                                           ENTER or t.Then type in this:
                                                           /kick [playername]
                                                           [Reason]
                                                           Then hit Enter or click
                                                           Say. The player should be gone
                                                           if you did it right.

are you like the biggest noob in history everybody who plays ee knows how to kick that dont mean they make a really rubbish poem about pointing out the odvious
also the point in trolling isnt random only to thos who dont know what it really is
the point behind real trolling is to rid ee of noobish lvls like stairs and hooks

Last edited by St Cool (Nov 26 2011 3:54:09 am)

#130 Before February 2015

oir323

How is going there, I did not waste them, :/ i got them i think, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#131 Before February 2015

DarkStar32

hey cyclone can you try and reset and redo all the accs that had been hakced and shared/taken? because all of my friends are being hacked and it`s really fustrating me that they have to sit around woith the regular old //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile because thay don`t have any better smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

also can you fix this forum pic thingy because i had to shrink my picture 9 times jst for it to work...:|

Last edited by DarkStar32 (Nov 30 2011 3:35:00 pm)

#132 Before February 2015

Gaing

Well first of all its not possible to hack someone! Only if there password it really is like "12345" or "password." Its there fault for sharing them in the first place!

Second of all if they want there accounts so bad why don't they just make a new account. Or they could just change there password.

The important thing here is you! Don't worry about others that much just worry about you and having fun! EE is just a game where you can make friends/build levels/etc... Yn8I7.png

#133 Before February 2015

theditor

One thing shall be added. Normal,not slow and fair moderators.

#134 Before February 2015

bobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby

I have 2 suggestions for blocks: Huiperlink blocks and a fill bucket

Huiperlink bolck - put one down in your world (and your world only can it be used) and after you put it down it will show you all your other worlds... then you choose one and when a non-god person goes in the block, they spawn at the top left or a spawn bloxk in that world that the user chose.

Fill bucket - if you are tiered of filling in the whole backround with one color you brag the color to the bucket and when you click the area, it will all turn that color (it saves lots of time), and you can use it on other blocks too! It will be so much better thatn having to fill it one row at a time...

I hope you like my two ideas! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#135 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

bobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby wrote:

I have 2 suggestions for blocks: Huiperlink blocks and a fill bucket

Huiperlink bolck - put one down in your world (and your world only can it be used) and after you put it down it will show you all your other worlds... then you choose one and when a non-god person goes in the block, they spawn at the top left or a spawn bloxk in that world that the user chose.

Fill bucket - if you are tiered of filling in the whole backround with one color you brag the color to the bucket and when you click the area, it will all turn that color (it saves lots of time), and you can use it on other blocks too! It will be so much better thatn having to fill it one row at a time...

I hope you like my two ideas! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Cyclone wrote:

Do not post your suggestions in this thread, put them on the suggestion site! We will not be checking this thread for suggestions!

Last edited by MRBOOGAWESOME (Dec 4 2011 1:52:33 pm)

#136 Before February 2015

demango

I do believe that it's well and truly dead. :\

#137 Before February 2015

ultimatrix01

Cyclone wrote:

We'll have this suggestion site open for a very long time, truly great ideas will be noticed and promoted for sure.

If you submit your ideas now, there's fewer ideas than there will be in the future. So, submitting now gives your ideas an early chance to pull ahead of the pack.

CYCLONE HELP!!!! I HAVE A BUG THAT DOESNT LET THE GRINCH SMILEY IN THE SHOP!!!I CANT FIND IT!!!!IM RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!!!

#138 Before February 2015

Monstar43

1. Completely wrong section.

2. There is no Grinch smiley, unless you mean the witch smiley that you can only obtain from magic.

Forget that I said there was no Grinch smiley, I didn't see the update. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Monstar43 (Dec 7 2011 4:47:08 pm)

#139 Before February 2015

tomicalover

How do you get the Grich Smiley??

#140 Before February 2015

demango

Offtopic, but I'll still answer you. You have a chance to get it every time you get a normal coin (NOT blue). Next time, post in General Discussion.

[/offtopic] Now it's only almost completely dead. Which is kind of ironic, if you think about it.

Last edited by demango (Dec 9 2011 3:56:01 pm)

#141 Before February 2015

St Cool

okey that is a terrible idea
also whats with all the off-topics
cyclone if you every read this lock this topic
(althought he wont read it lol)

#142 Before February 2015

ultimatrix01

Hey,how about "life"?You start with a max of 200,and you will regenerate 1+ every 2 minutes 30 seconds.If you lose all your life,(by touching lava or spikes)you cannot enter another room until you get 1+ life.Also,to get 1+life faster,touch a health pack.If you get a special magic coin,your max life encreases.Hope you like it!:D

#143 Before February 2015

lucas99301

hi cyclone recover my acc please his name is lucas99301,I do not know what it did to her please   this accopunt is very important for me benjaminsen cyclone topy and rpgmaster2000 help me !                                                                                                        

my acc is banned recover

#144 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

UiWsL.png

Mods, lock this...

#145 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Cyclone wrote:

Do not post your suggestions in this thread, put them on the suggestion site! We will not be checking this thread for suggestions!

I've noticed often that good ideas are lost in the floods of duplicates. This is your chance to really get your ideas noticed and added to EE!

Please visit our UserVoice page, to submit your suggestions and vote on others.

While submitting suggestions, please keep the following rules in mind:

1. No duplicate ideas. We don't want to see the same thing a million times.
2. Only one idea per post. Seriously. Compound ideas will be marked as "declined" without a second thought.
3. Use your votes sparingly! You've got a limited number, so don't waste them on every little cool idea.
4. Suggestions only. Bug Reports can go here. Don't post your levels.
5. Be descriptive in your post body. We aren't mind readers!
6. Don't spam. You'll be blocked from posting actual suggestions, and you probably don't want that.
7. Be constructive when giving feedback on other people's suggestions. Yes, some will probably be pretty stupid, but you don't need to tell them that.
8. Game & Graphics suggestions only. Don't suggest things for individual levels, or the forums, or new hairstyles you think I should really try out.
9. Be concise. Short, sweet, and to the point.
10. Present your ideas professionally. We probably wouldn't even look at an idea called "lol add this". Also; spelling. Please use it.

When voting on suggestions, please keep the following rules in mind:

1. The system automatically tries to remove spam votes
2. I go through manually and remove suspicious votes
3. You're only hurting the chances of the one you've spam-voted up

These rules are subject to change as people will likely find loopholes or do things I haven't thought of, so check back often.

Chris has agreed to strongly consider the 10 best suggestions monthly! Think hard about your post before submitting it!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So whens that going to happen?

#146 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

coolperson23 wrote:
Cyclone wrote:

I've noticed often that good ideas are lost in the floods of duplicates. This is your chance to really get your ideas noticed and added to EE!

Please visit our UserVoice page, to submit your suggestions and vote on others.

While submitting suggestions, please keep the following rules in mind:

1. No duplicate ideas. We don't want to see the same thing a million times.
2. Only one idea per post. Seriously. Compound ideas will be marked as "declined" without a second thought.
3. Use your votes sparingly! You've got a limited number, so don't waste them on every little cool idea.
4. Suggestions only. Bug Reports can go here. Don't post your levels.
5. Be descriptive in your post body. We aren't mind readers!
6. Don't spam. You'll be blocked from posting actual suggestions, and you probably don't want that.
7. Be constructive when giving feedback on other people's suggestions. Yes, some will probably be pretty stupid, but you don't need to tell them that.
8. Game & Graphics suggestions only. Don't suggest things for individual levels, or the forums, or new hairstyles you think I should really try out.
9. Be concise. Short, sweet, and to the point.
10. Present your ideas professionally. We probably wouldn't even look at an idea called "lol add this". Also; spelling. Please use it.

When voting on suggestions, please keep the following rules in mind:

1. The system automatically tries to remove spam votes
2. I go through manually and remove suspicious votes
3. You're only hurting the chances of the one you've spam-voted up

These rules are subject to change as people will likely find loopholes or do things I haven't thought of, so check back often.

Chris has agreed to strongly consider the 10 best suggestions monthly! Think hard about your post before submitting it!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So whens that going to happen?

It's not, read the post above that...

#147 Before February 2015

ace master 11

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
How about a smiley with an fake arrow through head toy

#148 Before February 2015

MA13XM3ND3Z

FOR AN ANMINISTATOR OF EVERYBODYEDITS TO READ! (LIKE: BENJEMISEN OR CYCLONE, OR TOBY OR RPGMASTER2000)

Can you please bann the following players of everybodyedits: maccldaddy359

Reason to be banned: maccldaddy359 is spamming and keeps saying "you mad bro" nonstop!

Please comment me back when you have banned the player: maccldaddy359
either here or at <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="0f5b474a424a414b4a55494e424643564f766e676060216c6062">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

Stay Cool Everybodyedits! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#149 Before February 2015

mkchipmunk

i think we should have a side ways smiley for defying gravity it will look cool but will have to be found by collecting a magic coin please promote this idea! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#150 Before February 2015

superboy

hi cyclone:i suggest you should put blocks that move any side you want,like a elevator except its a brick that moves the smiley:cool:

Meredith 14239594381994

Board footer