Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SodaPopz

How to get ERASE BLOCK in hotkey list!

ok soo im soo happy i just found this out when clicking on blocks. no need to press shift anymore!! all u do is keep pressing on a block then dragging it away kinda go near the corners then it wil show a erase block then just drag it to hot key list i dont know how to explain it but i found a way!! i can upload it to youtube! ill upload a video how to if you dont understand what im explaining //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

Cookiepaw

Re: How to get ERASE BLOCK in hotkey list!

I.... don't understand.

EDIT: ooohhh, I get it. Here's a guide:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz2Je73DzyY[/youtube]

Last edited by Cookiepaw (Aug 15 2011 9:37:58 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

noelzkie

You dont even need to put the erase block on the hotkey list. Easier way is holding the ctrl then left click buton.

#4 Before February 2015

SodaPopz

heres my vid how to do it [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfqofJls1GU[/youtube]

#5 Before February 2015

Cookiepaw

noelzkie wrote:

You dont even need to put the erase block on the hotkey list. Easier way is holding the ctrl then left click buton.

But for bossing it takes a while to move your hand to the shift button and then back to the numbers for the hot key list.

#6 Before February 2015

calculusguy

I used this for my "bot".

#7 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Cookiepaw wrote:
noelzkie wrote:

But for bossing it takes a while to move your hand to the shift button and then back to the numbers for the hot key list.

umwhat.
Not really? I can have my pinkie on shift and have my thumb on nine, it's not that difficult.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#8 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I already made a topic on how to do this. Lrn2search function.
Also, what Zoey said. I don't even use shift to do that, I use ctrl. It's quite easy to stretch your fingers.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#9 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Zoey2070 wrote:
Cookiepaw wrote:
noelzkie wrote:

umwhat.
Not really? I can have my pinkie on shift and have my thumb on nine, it's not that difficult.

Umm... Its pinkie on 9 and thumb on shift.

SodaPopz 1423748910212522

Board footer