Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

YanKiiezZ

Teleporters and Saving Worlds

I bought a teleporter and now t says +2 but i cant find them when makng a map and whenever i do make a map i cant find where to find how to save it. It could please help //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Hybrog

Re: Teleporters and Saving Worlds

Modify level, save. That's how to save.

I don't understand the portal question.

#3 Before February 2015

St Cool

Are you playing a saved would
-saved worlds are the ones you buy from the shop that have your name at the top of the list of people in the room.
-then you have the other non-saved worldsthat you make for free
-coin doors portals and secret bricks only work in your own saved worlds that you have brought

person 1-phsst this st cool has done good advise.
person 2-yes someone should give him +1rep //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

YanKiiezZ

Sound

#5 Before February 2015

St Cool

sound?

#6 Before February 2015

Master1

if you create an unlocked world, you wont be allowd to use spawn points, coin doors, or portals in it. In order to use those you need to buy a saved world from the energy shop. Then enter the saved world then you'll be allowed to save, and use coin doors/portals/spawns

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

YanKiiezZ 1423749324212108

Board footer