Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Quickspeech

Quickspeech is a tool made for the game Realm of the Mad God, but you can still use it for Everybody Edits too.

Here's how:

1: Download
2: Extract
3: Open up the file "configuration"
4: Under each "F_", type something that you say often in game.
5: In the Quickspeech folder, open up Quickspeech
6: In the toolbar, you will see a green box with an H on it. Right click on it
7: Uncheck "Suspend Hotkeys"

For example, if you have F1 set to "Good game guys!", you would just press "F1", it would automatically say for you "Good game guys!"
For me, I have it set to:

F1: Good game, I had a wonderful time playing  F2: Good luck to you all!  F3: Oh no... I hate this level  F4: Wow, I'm doing horrible.

For whenever I play Shift.
I DID NOT MAKE THIS; ALL CREDIT GOES TO BMJ

Official topic for this program

Last edited by Bobithan (Nov 23 2011 7:04:35 pm)

aka towwl

#2 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Re: Quickspeech

Is this idea copyrighted? Because I can't download things, just program things, so if it isn't, I wanted to try to make something like this. And why is this in Q&A?

#3 Before February 2015

Bobithan

No, it's not copyrighted. I checked before I posted, but it wouldn't hurt to double check
EDIT: Nope, not copyrighted.

Last edited by Bobithan (Nov 23 2011 7:16:33 pm)

aka towwl

#4 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Good. Now, do you think it can work as good with letters, like E=blah, R=Ur noob, T=lolol u fail, and so on. I just worry it will conflict with things like typing normally, my other bot commands, or it might type the letter into the message. One more thing: I don't have chat //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

EDIT: Can you have multiple lists on the oringinal program? Like List1 is F1=lol, F2=ufailnoob, while List2 is F1=Oh hi, F2=lolol.

Last edited by calculusguy (Nov 23 2011 7:55:17 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I don't think you can do it with more letters, but you could contact BMJ to suggest it or something. And yes, you can have multiple lists. Make another Notepad file somewhere else, and put all of your lists there, so you can copy/paste your lists into the main configuration Notepad file.

aka towwl

#6 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Wel, no, im saying this: You open QS. You start to use it, but realized your useing it for another level than shift. You go open another list with different phrases set, and now, you have QS ready for snake boss.
Is that possible?

Last edited by calculusguy (Nov 24 2011 8:47:24 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I don't think so, but it doesn't take all that long to copy/paste new lists.

aka towwl

#8 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Aww... Anyway, I just need to find how to detect F1-F12 or something. Wait, doesn't F1 pull up the help window for IE?

Last edited by calculusguy (Nov 24 2011 10:40:56 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Bobithan

That's why you click "Suspend Hotkeys". When you uncheck that, the help window doesn't show up. I'm not too sure though because I don't use IE.

aka towwl

#10 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Oh, execpt I was talking about if I program my version of it. Maybe I will have a delay? And use the letters ERTYUIOP?

What I was saying, was that if I were to make one, it would pull up random windows and "helpers". I noticed that Alt-F1 to Alt-F12 (execpt alt-f4 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue) don't do anything.

#11 Before February 2015

Bimps

When press F1=
Heal please!
Edit: Whenever I scroll, this happens.
Example: Hi.
Example with croll: =.=
-EE?-
Grr... WTF an!
-dit2:
-croll -p= = -ign
=odified:
=croll =p= = =ign=
OMG you doit!-

Last edited by Bimps (Nov 24 2011 12:07:55 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Bimps1002 wrote:

When press F1=
Heal please!
Edit: Whenever I scroll, this happens.
Example: Hi.
Example with croll: =.=
-EE?-
Grr... WTF an!
-dit2:
-croll -p= = -ign
=odified:
=croll =p= = =ign=
OMG you doit!-

...What is this?

#13 Before February 2015

Bobithan

@calculusguy
I don't know much about programming so I'm not really the person to ask. I just know how to use this.

@Bimps1002
Go to configuration and change "Heal please" to whatever you want. Be sure to save after you make your changes and restate the program.
In the game it is made for, pressing the - button changes the minimap and the program makes - accessible using the scroll bar. So once you are done using Quickspeech, exit it by pressing Ctrl+F8.

Last edited by Bobithan (Nov 24 2011 4:05:42 pm)

aka towwl

#14 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Oh wow, I just realized I posted once every 2 posts, highest post density without breaking rules. And I hope I have something I can use it for, as I don't have EE chat.

Last edited by calculusguy (Nov 24 2011 3:35:25 pm)

#15 Before February 2015

Bobithan

You can pretty much use it for almost every game that has a chat in it I'm pretty sure.

aka towwl

#16 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Well, you need chat to use it. For example, EE has chat. I cannot use this macro.

#17 Before February 2015

Cyral

Aka a lame command macro

@calculus guy, I know how, even though I make clients I could show you (using autoit)

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

Bobithan1423750228211204

Board footer