Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

Forums (MODERATORS & ADMINISTRATORS PLEASE THX!)

What if I were to say "I forgot to hit the post reply button but it was to myself... Could you let it fly or have us say EDIT2 and on so on on and on...

Well if any users have been kicked because of this or a user has known someone kicked by this im sorry for you/your friend. (This post is when I was a Laborer.)

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Forums (MODERATORS & ADMINISTRATORS PLEASE THX!)

Say this again, but in Humanese this time.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

I dont know any other way to put it I tried my best. But I guess I was trying to say what if I forget to hit post reply and makes it a double post.

Wait a minute what tha! I hit the post reply button by your username but I dont get the ________ thing to show it was for you... Must be a glitch or bug for some user of the forums...

Last edited by Taxidriver555 (Dec 8 2011 4:23:06 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

You need to hit the Quote button instead.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#5 Before February 2015

Bash

Taxidriver555 wrote:

I dont know any other way to put it I tried my best. But I guess I was trying to say what if I forget to hit post reply and makes it a double post.

Wait a minute what tha! I hit the post reply button by your username but I dont get the ________ thing to show it was for you... Must be a glitch or bug for some user of the forums...

You need to use the "Quote" button on the bottom right of the post you would like to reply to.

This will allow you to have the post you were referencing in the same post as yours, in that box that is shown above.

#6 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

bass5098 wrote:
Taxidriver555 wrote:

You need to use the "Quote" button on the bottom right of the post you would like to reply to.

This will allow you to have the post you were referencing in the same post as yours, in that box that is shown above.

Okay thank you I have found my sneaky little quote button.. I will try to remember this button as much....

Thanks again from both of you -Taxidriver555

#7 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

Taxidriver555 wrote:
bass5098 wrote:
Taxidriver555 wrote:

Okay thank you I have found my sneaky little quote button.. I will try to remember this button as much....

Thanks again from both of you -Taxidriver555

EDIT2: Please mark this as a sticky because this could become inportant to new comers...

#8 Before February 2015

Shift

:O

When you want to add something to your own post, you click the "edit" button that is next to the quote button. You don't have to say that it is an edit; that's just a minor courtesy.

This won't be stickied; you're the only person to have this problem in a loooooong time.

Taxidriver555 1423750444210988

Board footer