Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Carter

What is Bot?

What does it mean when somebody puts (BOT) infront of their level? And what is a bot? Is it a level with commands or something? I'm so confused.. please help. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#2 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Re: What is Bot?

The word bot came from the word robot. And robot have their own mind. I dont know how to explain it clearly. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue But bot in EE is like you are being controlled, because you do what you do not do. Like automatically creates level and auto talk. Havent tried it yet.

#3 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

Re: What is Bot?

A bot is like a shortcut to do something, a hack used with befunge or maybe C#. they are sought out and very hard to get because nobody likes to share them. Everybody wants Cyph1e's bot so if you want to stay non-nooby, don't ask for a bot.

Carter 1423750462210970

Board footer