Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

St Cool

is it right to do this

i have about 5 accs is it right to mass shared one of them to get like loads of magics and stuff then change the password to make it mine again?

#2 Before February 2015

EEguy

Re: is it right to do this

I think any kind of mass shared account is against the rules. Some shared accounts got banned this way.

#3 Before February 2015

Chimi

If you mass share an account, in-game admins can ban it, There is nothing in the unwritten rules about multiple accounts, and OMG IT'S EEGUY //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

It's actually better if you change a shared account's password to make it yours, that way we rid ourselves of more shared accounts. It's even better than that, though, to report it to the admins and OMG it's Chimi!

Last edited by JadElClemens (Dec 14 2011 6:32:39 pm)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 Before February 2015

Master1

I did that a long time ago for 2 days before I smartened up and changed it back.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#6 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

You can do it for your risk of sharing if you wish to, but I guarantee one of the nosy reporters will report it off the bat and your account goes bye bye.

#7 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

you could do it, just stick around to the thread of people to be banned for a report ?

St Cool 1423750498210934

Board footer