Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

8drake88

how to creat a crew

Hi I wanted to know if anyone can help me create a crew

#2 Before February 2015

Haze123

Re: how to creat a crew

pro crew with pro art have a bot like EX crew if you dont know who EX crew is EX crew is a Real famous crew and are the only ones who can judge for Everybodyedits contests. The admins of EE like their work

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#3 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

haze123 wrote:

pro crew with pro art have a bot like EX crew if you dont know who EX crew is EX crew is a Real famous crew and are the only ones who can judge for Everybodyedits contests. The admins of EE like their work

Not sure if this is sarcasm..

But, I suggest to make a good level first, to impress people, and then start a topic for your crew at the groups section of the forums.
You may not get the best people when you just started, but just try your best, and be honest at choices to join. (Not like; I like you, but you're not good at art or mini's, you're in... ;p)
Also, don't let people join because they have free worlds, smileys or so. You gotta spot real and fake talent. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Good luck!

#4 Before February 2015

Hammy120

Join an awesome crew first, with your awesome art, after you've earned awesome reputation (not the awesome button) make your awesome crew so that awesome people will join your awesome crew.

#5 Before February 2015

Haze123

@fir3fli3
im not sarcastic. Who doesnt like their work. It's Awesome!

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#6 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Make friends with people and create worlds together, don't ask for random people or the crew will fail.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

8drake88 1423750549210883

Board footer