Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Buy sunglasses smiley?

Is there a way for a normal EE user to get TxcZo.png?
Can't see it in shop but really want it...

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Buy sunglasses smiley?

You have to buy the beta ($10) if you want the cool smiley. In addition to the cool smiley you will also get a few other smilies, 6 more blocks, and the opportunity to "test" things before anyone else. That means access to a whole bunch of features before the free users get it.[/half-hearted advertisement]

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

F1redragon

Beta rules! It will probably always be the only way to get this smiley! I have beta and it is worth $10 (I got it for half price during christmas)

#4 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Different55 wrote:

You have to buy the beta ($10) if you want the cool smiley. In addition to the cool smiley you will also get a few other smilies, 6 more blocks, and the opportunity to "test" things before anyone else. That means access to a whole bunch of features before the free users get it.[/half-hearted advertisement]

Before anyone else means that I still can get it for "free" (energy), but much later?

Offtopic: what is [/half-hearted advertisement]?

Last edited by robotkoer (Jan 7 2012 9:38:17 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Master1

^Nope Chris said beta only items will NEVER be available for normal users, sorry.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

robotkoer wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Before anyone else means that I still can get it for "free" (energy), but much later?

Before anyone else means that you can get the new features for free/energy later than the betas. But not the beta bricks/smilies. Those have been reserved completely for betas.

[/half-hearted advertisement]
means that the text before it was a half-hearted advertisement. It's a fake BBCode tag. Like you could use [/sarcasm] after something sarcastic to show people that it's sarcastic, since sarcasm doesn't travel through the internet well.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Different55 wrote:
robotkoer wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Before anyone else means that you can get the new features for free/energy later than the betas. But not the beta bricks/smilies. Those have been reserved completely for betas.

[/half-hearted advertisement]
means that the text before it was a half-hearted advertisement. It's a fake BBCode tag. Like you could use [/sarcasm] after something sarcastic to show people that it's sarcastic, since sarcasm doesn't travel through the internet well.

What's the difference between new features and beta bricks/smileys? What are new features?

#8 Before February 2015

sefanja1

Thin like: Music blocks, mineral package. These thing are now able to buy for beta-users.
And later normal users can buy them to.
(also know as tests. This means these thing are not completety done and can be change before normal users can buy it to.)
So as beta you get more smileys, some worlds and beta bricks. (these can get out of beta tests)
And also you are able to buy things before normal users can.

#9 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Beta:
First of all, you get 6 new smileys and 6 new bricks which can ONLY be gotten like this. Forever. "6 blocks" may eventually be "13 blocks" though...
You also get to test new features including things such as music pack BEFORE normal players get it, so Chris can take out bugs and glitches in them so normal players don't get ticked. You also support the game, which is WHY the smileys and blocks are given.

Normal:
You are only capable of obtaining items in the shop, and usually have to wait approximately 1 month before new features that came out come to you.

#10 Before February 2015

robotkoer

sefanja1 wrote:

Thin like: Music blocks, mineral package. These thing are now able to buy for beta-users.
(also know as tests. This means these thing are not completety done and can be change before normal users can buy it to.)
So as beta you get more smileys, some worlds and beta bricks. (these can get out of beta tests)

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Beta:
First of all, you get 6 new smileys and 6 new bricks which can ONLY be gotten like this. Forever. "6 blocks" may eventually be "13 blocks" though...
You also get to test new features including things such as music pack BEFORE normal players get it, so Chris can take out bugs and glitches in them so normal players don't get ticked. You also support the game, which is WHY the smileys and blocks are given.

Normal:
You are only capable of obtaining items in the shop, and usually have to wait approximately 1 month before new features that came out come to you.

So that means I can get music and mineral blocks later, but not other stuff like smileys and those cool blocks seen above (I mean red and green ones, not drum ones.):

blog.png?w=570
Picture found from EE blog.

Last edited by robotkoer (Jan 8 2012 3:52:26 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

robotkoer wrote:
sefanja1 wrote:

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Beta:

Normal:

So that means I can get music and mineral blocks later, but not other stuff like smileys and those cool blocks seen above (I mean red and green ones, not drum ones.):

http://everybodyedits.files.wordpress.c … .png?w=570
Picture found from EE forum.

You didn't find that from the forum, it's from the blog.
And yes, that is beta only for now.

#12 Before February 2015

robotkoer

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
robotkoer wrote:
sefanja1 wrote:

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Beta:

Normal:

http://everybodyedits.files.wordpress.c … .png?w=570
Picture found from EE forum.

You didn't find that from the forum, it's from the blog.
And yes, that is beta only for now.

Yup, fixed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
For now?! Oh, this is so confusing...
And the others are coming for "us" soon? Do you know when?

#13 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

Master1 wrote:

^Nope Chris said beta only items will NEVER be available for normal users, sorry.

Yeah, that is an incentive to buy Beta, but I don't care, as long as piano comes out for free eventually.

#14 Before February 2015

robotkoer

scienceguyz wrote:
Master1 wrote:

Yeah, that is an incentive to buy Beta, but I don't care, as long as piano comes out for free eventually.

Agree because it would be "Premium" or "Pro" edition of EE if normal users won't get what beta testers do.

#15 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

robotkoer wrote:
scienceguyz wrote:
Master1 wrote:

Agree because it would be "Premium" or "Pro" edition of EE if normal users won't get what beta testers do.

I'm sure that they are Beta Exclusives, Chris needs to make money to keep EE alive, get Beta.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#16 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Squad wrote:
robotkoer wrote:
scienceguyz wrote:

I'm sure that they are Beta Exclusives, Chris needs to make money to keep EE alive, get Beta.

Beta=only testers so it's not fair! "Beta" should be renamed to "Pro" or "Premium" then!

Last edited by robotkoer (Jan 10 2012 6:30:57 am)

#17 Before February 2015

Haze123

Yeaah i really want beta stuff but i could wait till i pay. These smileys are only for beta sorry: 1shade1 DPffn.png EOpYT.png and other smileys. well i have chat!...

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

robotkoer1423750941210491

Board footer