Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

robotkoer

How to change password?

How to - if possible - change your EE's password?

#2 Before February 2015

LD3H

Re: How to change password?

Click on "Change/Recover Password" then type your EE mail and you get a mail so you can change your pass. Click the link and type a new pass.

#3 Before February 2015

robotkoer

LD3H wrote:

Click on "Change/Recover Password" then type your EE mail and you get a mail so you can change your pass. Click the link and type a new pass.

Thank you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile But is there a way to change that while logged in? (To prevent spam emails, change it without "resetting" it first etc.)

#4 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Robotkoer: Yes, you could have EE logged in within another tab, log out of the first one and change password, then continue playing on the second tab.

And there currently isn't any option to change your password without email verification.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#5 Before February 2015

robotkoer

?tilla wrote:

Robotkoer: Yes, you could have EE logged in within another tab, log out of the first one and change password, then continue playing on the second tab.

And there currently isn't any option to change your password without email verification.

Thanks!

#6 Before February 2015

megapants

robotkoer wrote:
?tilla wrote:

Thanks!

Hmm... change password can only if you have computer account on internet. If you have other account on internet you can make new but you need all buy again

#7 Before February 2015

robotkoer

megapants wrote:
robotkoer wrote:
?tilla wrote:

Thanks!

Hmm... change password can only if you have computer account on internet. If you have other account on internet you can make new but you need all buy again

I don't get it...

Also, don't spam (next post)!

Mods: Sorry, I accidentally increased megapants' reputation instead of decreasing, also I should have described that he is spammer (not me, as I only said "spam").

#8 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

megapants wrote:
robotkoer wrote:
?tilla wrote:

Thanks!

Please don't gravedig, and don't give away account names and passwords. You have been warned twice, and are now banned permanently.
Hammertime.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

robotkoer1423751995209437

Board footer