Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Where/When Can You Find The Mods?

So, I really want to increase my moderator views, I have only seen:
Toby: x2
MrShoe: x1
RPGMaster2000: x1
Benjaminsen: x1
Others (aka Sbeam, Cyclone, MrVoid): x0

Anyway I can increase this? Please suggest times and/or worlds they frequently visit, I know Toby goes to Yo!Scroll sometimes, which is how I got the image in my awesome signature. ie2u3.png
(Also, since I can now chat, I kinda want to chat with the moderators and see if I can get any spoilers for the updates, I <3 spoilers!)

Thanks a ton!
~Greg

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#2 Before February 2015

thisisfun

Re: Where/When Can You Find The Mods?

I've seen MrShoe a lot lately, mostly because I play late at night now. Usually, I'll see him around 11 PM to 1 AM Pacific Standard Time (midnightish).

However, finding a mod will usually be luck. Minus sleep hours, that's about a 15-18 hour time frame they could be on.

Last edited by thisisfun (Jan 23 2013 2:26:39 am)

#3 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Thx, very helpful, seeing as I am in the PST time zone.

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#4 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

I heard that MrShoe is always in update levels on Wednesdays shortly after the updates.

Benjaminsen often comes online after I believe large updates, though there has not been a pattern recently as far as I know.

I'm not sure about others besides the fact that some have friends who I think they are likely to stalk.

#5 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

After every update.

gregregreg1423754396207036

Board footer