Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

EEAntiHax

EEHax vs EEAnti Hax

Hey ee forumify users and of course Everybody Edits players,

Nowadays I get mad from all those script kiddies using TeleportHacker1's eehax, Krock's and Capasha's hacked clients.
Therefore I asked TeleportHacker1 to make an anti-hack bot for me. He reacts saying that boosts and arrows influence the precision of the "hacker-warning". Still I begged him to make one and he agreed. Therefore he gave me last week his website to let me download it:
<modsnip>

It could happen that the download doesn't work for someone who haven't got the .NET framework, but it does work for me https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

There is enough information at the site itself to find about the program and today TeleportHacker1 even uploaded his new code cracker to hack four-number passwords in any level.

Regards [EE Name:] SuperMegaExtraTare

Don't blame me for saying that i just registered today and only wanted to spread this webpage, I only want to let the world know about the opposite of eehax. This is my opinion about the bot, I respect yours and dont rage quit at me please if you got another opinion

Last edited by Zoey2070 (Aug 10 2013 9:36:59 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Krock

Re: EEHax vs EEAnti Hax

Wasn't there already was a topic about this site?

Cool - a new bot site - people start discuss if this is legal or not.

Offtopic: welcome to the EE forums

#3 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Looks like he's trying to get as much attention as possible.
Hey guys! Look, a lot of cheats! I know! Let's release more cheats, along with a poorly-made anti-cheat.

mr­shoe implemented anti-cheat within the server itself in the past, too bad boost arrow synchronization didn't work out.

Last edited by ?tilla (Jul 24 2013 2:03:01 pm)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#4 Before February 2015

EEAntiHax

I am not trying to get attention, but to let the world know about this like i said in my first post.....
Sad you think the bot is poorly-made because it works fine for me and I like the interface.

I actually don't care anymore what MrShoe did, wether is is good or not.
I dont know if he will make better versions but i like it like it iss now, furthermore i haven't seen other anti-hack bots thought.
I also never noted that anti-hacker thing MrShoe implemented in the server....

SupermegaExtraTare

Last edited by EEAntiHax (Jul 24 2013 2:17:16 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

I just made an anti-hack bot. I made it in like an hour but I'm 99% sure it's better than this. I feel like this is phishing software, actually. I'll check it later.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#6 Before February 2015

NR2001

I'm sorry to tell you this, but your URL <self-snip>.

(You can figure it out.)

<self-snip>.

Last edited by NR2001 (Jul 24 2013 8:04:44 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

ewoke

nice try but u are teleporthacker1 himself arent u?

if you can read this....good for you

#8 Before February 2015

capasha

"and today TeleportHacker1 even uploaded his new code cracker to hack four-number passwords in any level."

Wow. I know that MrShoe logging these attempts already. Because someone got banned because of that before.
Have a nice day in the banlist. Use how many accounts you want. MrShoe is tracking a lot already.

I used to create a bruteforcer and dictionary attacker. But then when I saw that someone got banned for it. I stopped.
It wasn't worth it. But who cares about teleporthacker1 if he gets banned or not. Not me atleast.

BuzzerBee wrote:

I just made an anti-hack bot. I made it in like an hour but I'm 99% sure it's better than this. I feel like this is phishing software, actually. I'll check it later.

Atleast you listened to my advice how to stop flying people with noob cheats.
I remember that hummerz did a troll catcher that showing which block people are drawing.
Could add that together with your bot, could be good.

Last edited by doh (Jul 26 2013 6:07:43 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

master123

Krock wrote:

Wasn't there already was a topic about this site?

Cool - a new bot site - people start discuss if this is legal or not.

Offtopic: welcome to the EE forums

yo krock how did u make ur name orange:/:rolleyes:

#10 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

doh wrote:

"and today TeleportHacker1 even uploaded his new code cracker to hack four-number passwords in any level."

Wow. I know that MrShoe logging these attempts already. Because someone got banned because of that before.
Have a nice day in the banlist. Use how many accounts you want. MrShoe is tracking a lot already.

I used to create a bruteforcer and dictionary attacker. But then when I saw that someone got banned for it. I stopped.
It wasn't worth it. But who cares about teleporthacker1 if he gets banned or not. Not me atleast.

BuzzerBee wrote:

Atleast you listened to my advice how to stop flying people with noob cheats.
I remember that hummerz did a troll catcher that showing which block people are drawing.
Could add that together with your bot, could be good.

Lately? ...But I thought he quitted this game.

#11 Before February 2015

FDOOU
Banned

semms like a cool idea

Come find me in game!

#12 Before February 2015

Darkbowser99

Teleporthacker1 made EE hax,and he said to me there are a lot of things,like code cracker (four numbers only) and this:
- Builder´s club for everybody! With it,you can see everybody is from builders club,and you can see aura godmodes. You see everybody have builders club,when only some players have it.
- Impossible blocks and smilies. The members of EE hax (only them) can see their new smilies and new blocks! The smilies they can use are: Pumpkin (halloween competitions), Rabbit (spring competitions), Superman (Oh my god! Only mods can use it!), and 2 new smilies: Miner and I dont remember the other. And new blocks that MrShoe never added to the real EE.

The non-members of EE hax can't see that smilies or blocks and they will see the members will use normal smileys and blocks,for example: If you see someone is wearing sad smiley,if he/she has EE hax,he/she can wear pumpkin smiley,but you can't see it because your not a member.

EEAntiHax wrote:
Regards [EE Name:] SuperMegaExtraTare

One moment,Supermegaextratare is another of my friends,but he gave to other players like teleporthacker1 his account,because I think he left EE. Now teleporthacker1 uses supermegaextratare like a bot...

Last edited by Darkbowser99 (Aug 9 2013 6:22:41 am)

#13 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Aren't these pretty much the same.

oh hye, 900th post.

EEAntiHax 1423756898204534

Board footer