Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Soulrunner

Fishbot Guide

Hello. I am soulrunner a player on Fishbot and i am here to give you all a guide on for to make the most with what you have in Fishbot. This will be updated with any update UGOTPWNED adds in. This guide will be set in parts each with a different topic like: Layer1, Layer2, Shop... and stuff like that. I hope you find this guide useful. This is still being worked on!

Starting off
When you join Fishbot for the first time you will start with 10 seconds of air and you will be at level 1 and can only carry 5 fish at a time. When you spawn you will be in a house and a boat next to you In the house and the ship there are freezers. You use freezers to store your fish (use !store to store your fish and !unstore to take out for fish. Remember you need to be by a freezer to store and unstore stuff, Freezers look like this: Pic will be added shortly). On the other side of the boat there is a shop. Shops are marked by a treasure chest. To open the shop you need to do !buy <Itemname>. You can also sell your fish that you get with !sellall or !sell <fish name> <How many you want to sell>. To get into the water there are more then 1 ways to get down. They are normally shown by ladders (there is 2 more ways down. Under the bow spit [The pointy bit at the front], or you have the coin and you go though the submarine port.) To pick up fish you have to go into the water and go up and touch a '-' block on one of its sides, but when you are swimming you will have a limited amount of time to swim (This can be checked at any time with !air). When all your air runs out you will be killed and a box will be dropped around were you died which anyone can pick up and they will get you inventory that you had when you died. As you will look into the sky you will notice some of the sky is light and some is dark and it changes, that is the day and night cycle. Different fish will come out in the day and in the night.

XP and Leveling
In Fishbot to level up you need to get xp. To get xp you will get it from the fish you collect (You don't get xp from fish you collect from death boxes). Different fish will give out different amounts of xp. Bass (Starting fish) only gives out 1 XP each time you collect it. For a full list of information about XP from fish and other fish details please check my Fish section (Not created yet).

Fish
DAYTIME FISH:
Bass
XP gained: 1
Sell Price: 1
Common in Layer 1, and 2
Uncommon in Layer 3, and 4
Super Rare in Layer 5
Flounder
XP gained: 2
Sell Price: 5
Common in Layer 2
Uncommon in Layer, 1, 3 and 4
Rare in Layer 5
Ray
XP gained: 5
Sell Price: 10
Common in Layer 2, and 3
Uncommon in Layer 1, and 4
Rare in Layer 5
Sunfish
XP gained: 10
Sell Price: 20
Common in Layer 3
Uncommon in Layer 2, 4, and 5
Rare in Layer 1
Jellyfish
XP gained: 25
Sell Price: 30
Common in Layer 3, and 4
Uncommon in Layer 5
Rare in Layer 2
Moray Eel
XP Gained: 50
Sell Price: 75
Common in Layer 4
Uncommon in Layer 3, and 5
Lamprey
XP Gained: 100
Sell Price: 150
Common in Layer 4, and 5
Rare in Layer 3
CodFish
XP Gained: 200
Sell Price: 500
Common in Layer 5
Rare in Layer 4
SwordFish
XP Gained: 500
Sell Price 1000
Uncommon in Layer 5
AnglerFish
XP Gained: 750
Sell Price: 3000
Rare in Layer 5
Coelacanth
XP Gained: 1000
Sell Price: 5000
Super Rare in Layer 5
NIGHTTIME FISH
Squid
XP gained: 1
Sell Price: 1
Common in Layer 1, and 2
Uncommon in Layer 3, and 4
Super Rare in Layer 5
Octopus
XP gained: 2
Sell Price: 5
Common in Layer 2
Uncommon in Layer, 1, 3 and 4
Rare in Layer 5
Crab
XP gained: 5
Sell Price: 10
Common in Layer 2, and 3
Uncommon in Layer 1, and 4
Rare in Layer 5
Sucker
XP gained: 10
Sell Price: 20
Common in Layer 3
Uncommon in Layer 2, 4, and 5
Rare in Layer 1
Puffer Fish
XP gained: 25
Sell Price: 30
Common in Layer 3, and 4
Uncommon in Layer 5
Rare in Layer 2
Ribbon Eel
XP Gained: 50
Sell Price: 75
Common in Layer 4
Uncommon in Layer 3, and 5
Blob Fish
XP Gained: 100
Sell Price: 150
Common in Layer 4, and 5
Rare in Layer 3
Clown Fish
XP Gained: 200
Sell Price: 500
Common in Layer 5
Rare in Layer 4
Tuna
XP Gained: 500
Sell Price 1000
Uncommon in Layer 5
Oar Fish
XP Gained: 750
Sell Price: 3000
Rare in Layer 5
Invisible Fish
XP Gained: 1000
Sell Price: 5000
Super Rare in Layer 5

Layer 1
In layer 1 you will find the daytime fish:
Bass (common), Flounder (uncommon), Ray (uncommon), Sunfish (Rare)
And the nighttime fish:
Squid (common), Octopus (Uncommon), Crab (uncommon), Sucker (Rare)
The time it takes to get to the bottom of Layer 1 from the top is:
The time it takes to get to the top from the bottom of Layer 1 Is:
This is the starting Layer.

Layer 2
In layer 2 you will find that daytime fish:

Last edited by Soulrunner (Aug 10 2013 8:05:38 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Master1

Re: Fishbot Guide

Why do people keep making these topics. I already created one as soon as it was released. Check before posting a topic >.>

Last edited by Master1 (Aug 10 2013 6:55:06 pm)

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#3 Before February 2015

Soulrunner

Master1 wrote:

Why do people keep making these topics. I already created one as soon as it was released. Check before posting a topic >.>

There may be lots of these out there but I know none will be as detailed as mine.

Last edited by Soulrunner (Aug 10 2013 7:12:28 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Instead of one long paragraph for the "Starting Off" section, I would revise it to shorter, more organized posts with spaces in between different ideas. I would also fix grammatical and spelling errors, as well as try to make the sentences more fluid and less rough.

My example:

Starting off
When you join Fishbot for the first time, you will start with 10 seconds of air. You will also be at level 1 and can only carry 5 fish at a time.

When you spawn, you will be in a house, and a boat will be next to you.

In the house and the ship there are freezers. You can use freezers to store your fish (useful for when you don't have any room for more fish). Use !store to store your fish and !unstore to take out your fish. Remember, you need to be by a freezer to store and unstore fish. Freezers look like this: (Pic will be added shortly).

On the other side of the boat, there is a shop. Shops are marked by a treasure chest. To purchase from the shop, you need to type in !buy <Itemname>. You can also sell your fish that you get with !sellall or !sell <fish name> <How many you want to sell>.

If you want to get into the water, there is more than 1 way to enter. Entrances are normally shown by ladders (There are 2 more ways down: under the bow spit [The pointy bit at the front], or if you have the coin, you can go though the submarine port.)

To pick up fish, you have to go into the water and touch a '-' block on one of its sides, but when you are swimming you'll have a limited amount of time to swim (This can be checked at any time with !air). When all of your air runs out, you will be killed, and a box will be dropped around were you died, which anyone can pick up (they will get your inventory that you had when you died). If you die, you will respawn back at the house.

If you look at the sky, you will notice some of the sky is light and some of it is dark, and that it changes. That is the day and night cycle. Different fish will come out in the day and in the night.

Last edited by Arceus64 (Aug 10 2013 8:16:59 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Soulrunner

Arceus64 wrote:

<snip>

Thank you for the feedback. I will fix and make it look better when i have finished with the basic stuff.

#6 Before February 2015

Master1

Soulrunner wrote:
Master1 wrote:

There may be lots of these out there but I know none will be as detailed as mine.

You just copied and pasted all your information from my topic.
http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=30079

Last edited by Master1 (Aug 10 2013 8:18:29 pm)

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#7 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Closed - we don't need two topics for the same thing.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Soulrunner 1423756908204524

Board footer