Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

[Release] EEWorldViewer

A simple yet effective application for viewing and saving worlds.
It is planned to be open-source in the future, however it's closed-source for now.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/y6nnZmV2LK0?rel=0&vq=hd720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

BETA Downloads: http://atil.la/?p=/$/zip/EEWorldViewer/

signature.png
*u stinky*

#2 Before February 2015

capasha

Re: [Release] EEWorldViewer

Looks good.

#3 Before February 2015

Anch

Yay! My world! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Also this bot seems awesome

#4 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Great work! This reminds me of a World Browser (and editor) application by Processor and me written back in 2011.
What language are you coding in? C++? I think people may be interested in a PlayerIOClient DLL written in such a language...

Last edited by Jojatekok (May 17 2014 11:26:21 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Zumza

that i am talking. This is a very usefull toll! And its open sorce! and if you can make it also for offline its grate

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#6 Before February 2015

dragonranger

^ Which is exactly like the the offline editor bot (except for the open source part)...
Personally though, if you can only view the world, it is a bit limited, and pretty much only for screenshots (which is still helpful, especially with all the zooming out e.t.c)
Are you planning for anything else to add? though I can't thing of anything on the top of my head...
Or is this solely going to be a bot that can view worlds and take screenshots offline?
Anyway, another nice bot, GL for future versions of the bot

Last edited by Dragonranger (May 17 2014 4:44:57 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

It's pretty much for viewing worlds, however an upload feature might be implemented.
It was solely created for showing EEWorldFormat's capabilities.

Jojatekok wrote:

What language are you coding in? C++? I think people may be interested in a PlayerIOClient DLL written in such a language...

It's written in C# currently. You can use PlayerIOClient in C++.NET; the benefit of that being it being protected from decompilation.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#8 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

BETA Version 14 is released now.
It supports uploading worlds you own, with support for Kongregate, SimpleUsers, and Facebook. Armorgames.
There is also a Feedback form as well, so feel free to submit your ideas, bug reports, etc.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#9 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Right now this is exactly what I need, thank you so much.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#10 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

BETA Version 16 is released now, it has some fixes due to MrShoe breaking stuff. It has a feedback feature, allows clicking on minimap to quickly display a area, and drag and dropping integration for .AWV files.

signature.png
*u stinky*

XxAtillaxX1423758571202861

Board footer