Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Insuevi

To whomever made Best Minigames 6

13zsc4.png

Having this setup:

^  ^ ^

or any variation of it, is not foolproof. 95% of the time, it's easily passable. The other 5% of the time, I get stuck. This isn't the first level or first time this has happened to me, but each time it happens I get very frustrated and need to quit. Gah.

Yes, I've tried wiggling my way out, I've tried to increase my "bounce" by holding up and down, which usually works but it isn't right now for some reason, and everything I can possibly do. It's very annoying.

Last edited by Insuevi (Aug 29 2010 10:55:03 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Flare

Re: To whomever made Best Minigames 6

The Best Minigame levels are all rushed and that was likely just a mistake on their behalf.

#3 Before February 2015

Fireheart

Wait, stuck? As in, you can't get past something or a glitch with the wall?

#4 Before February 2015

njutbart

Fireheart wrote:

Wait, stuck? As in, you can't get past something or a glitch with the wall?

As he posted, with a gravity arrow setup like that you can get stuck in an infinite loop without any chance to get either up or down. Usually the PL guys are pretty fast at helping you if you point it out in the tinychat though.

#5 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

Since it's not up anymore, play our "Best Minigames 7" Map. (32000 Plays +)

#6 Before February 2015

Zap

I agree, one of the worst places for coins 5% of the time.

Insuevi 1423759525201907

Board footer