Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Insuevi

Can anybody get past the first floor of my level?

I want to get some feedback before I continue.

http://everybodyedits.com/?/PWFgIAAA

It's meant to be challenging, but certainly not impossible. I've run through it a few times. Too hard? Too easy?

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Can anybody get past the first floor of my level?

So far, pretty cool. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Although, you'd better fix the middle block 11. Next to impossible.

EDIT: Thanks for the crown! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by RPGMaster2000 (Sep 11 2010 9:08:09 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Insuevi

How is the difficulty? Medium, easy, hard?

And the middle block (I assume you're talking about the room with the dot 1 higher than you can jump to the edge?) is entirely possible to do consistently if done in a certain way.

#4 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I'd say pretty hard, you might wanna tone it down a bit considering it's the first level and such. If you were to lower it to level 2 or something, that would be perfect, since the puzzles were both challenging and original. Keep it up!

#5 Before February 2015

MageBomb

the 4th challenge (first challenge with gravity dots) is too annoying with the up arrow stuck there in no where. I bet people will rage quit at this point before the level even started. The level is pretty challenging..As RPGMaster said, You should to the level from easy to hard.

And another thing: try to have more originallity in your level so it won't be like any other minigames levels.

Edit:
3rd floor second challenge is also very annoying, the arrows just keeping pushing me back and whenever i pass it i fall down, you should do it a bit more easier..

Last edited by MageBomb (Sep 11 2010 9:56:40 am)

#6 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

:/         TOOO MANNNNYYY HOOOOOK JUMPPPS!!!!!

Insuevi 1423759538201894

Board footer