Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

NES ATTACK!!

Im Starting my nes level ill get the pic in soon when im done a little bit first but here is link
sorry if thats the wrong beta link

ARG stuped level died on me but i took a picture //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue so here is how far i got

... why picture was a piece of junk so go here and soom in //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/3985/deadzi.jpg

Last edited by kaosslasher (Oct 23 2010 5:36:45 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: NES ATTACK!!

Umm go to Imageshack and upload your picture into it
Then once it uploads go to the thing that says "Forum Code" somewhere under the picture. Put that code into the forum post and it should show up.

#3 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

thank you ^^

#4 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

when was that level made Kaos?

#5 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Blackboy1323 wrote:

when was that level made Kaos?

Same time I made me NES level. Sometime yesterday.

#6 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Just saying... It looks more like an RPG level than NES...

#7 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

its still nes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue it's final fantasy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue still nes ... but ya my internet is stuped and whenever phone gets picked up internet disconnects and level dies //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile so there for i quit making level and im just a judge

Kaosslasher 1423759739201693

Board footer