Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

How do you import pictures into EE?

I've even seen this in action with some other dude, so don't deny it's possible.   Where can I find that program that takes an image and replicates it in an EE level?   Also where can I find the EE Animator?

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: How do you import pictures into EE?

The ee animator is called aslai i believe

you need

WPE pro

firefox

i cant use it cause i use Internet Explorer

#3 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

There is a guide about how to do this by edj. Although I can't seem to find it right now. It's about how to upload your maps with ee animator. When I find it I'll post the link to it here.

#4 Before February 2015

EDJ

I believe Alex posted this in the wrong topic, should be here

alex wrote:

Here's a link to that thread.

To prepare the picture, I suggest shrinking it ahead of time, EE's dimensions are 198X198(1 block=1 pixel on minimap), so make the smallest dimension of the picture 198, I also suggest pre-posterizing it, this will simplify the picture so that it's easier to translate it into EE. If a picture is too light, darken it, because white(or close to white) becomes pink beta blocks. And, lastly, If your picture isn't 198X198, I suggest changing the canvas size to such, and moving your picture to the desired location, otherwise it'll generate on the top left corner of the map.

#5 Before February 2015

Alex

^ haha, thanks EDJ, I didn't notice that, the post has been deleted.

AmoebaLord 1423759925201507

Board footer