Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ckjr

First level (still in the making)

Alright. This is the first level i made for Everybody Edits. I made this after running through multiple awesome levels made by other level, probably got some inspiration from them.
I'm gonna pay some money to get into beta soon. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

About this level, nothing much to say yet, since its still in the making. It should be of slightly below average difficulty.

http://everybodyedits.com/games/fj-In-the-making
Anyone care to try it out? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Comments will be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: HELP! I cant access my first level! (lol). It just keeps redirecting me to the online worlds list. I only changed browsers for a minute or so, and now its not accessible. Wait, Guests cant save levels?

Last edited by ckjr (Dec 8 2010 3:06:28 am)

#2 Before February 2015

karim

Re: First level (still in the making)

ckjr wrote:

EDIT: HELP! I cant access my first level! (lol). It just keeps redirecting me to the online worlds list. I only changed browsers for a minute or so, and now its not accessible. Wait, Guests cant save levels?

if you dont have beta you cant save your level, so if no one is in your level and you exit it you lose the level

#3 Before February 2015

ckjr

I just bought beta today, and since i couldn't find any FAQs (or i am blind), can someone tell me how to save levels and how to load it?

EDIT: I answered my question lol. But how many levels can i save into the database?

Last edited by ckjr (Dec 9 2010 4:49:25 am)

#4 Before February 2015

Anon

Two.
A free and a beta world.

#5 Before February 2015

ckjr

:/ Only two for this? That seems a bit.... little.

#6 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

before it was one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#7 Before February 2015

ckjr

Oh well, i hope future developments in EE will add more slots.

ckjr 1423759957201475

Board footer