Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Alex

Ideas for a new years level

I've mentioned a few times previously that I was not gonna make a New Years level because xmas levels were gonna be in overabundence.

I'm more than likely going to make this New Years level a sequel to Auto World, and I have a few ideas:
Wine bottle bursting open
List of Resolutions
The ball dropping
Fireworks
Baby New year

As you can see, I don't quite have enough idea to fill a whole eemap, so suggestions are welcome, and appreciated.

#2 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

Re: Ideas for a new years level

The ball dropping?
Baby new year?

Mind explaing what those are?

Some suggestions :
Food beside wine
Celebrating smileys
A Clock that has struck 12

It's hard to think of things relative to NYE. Sorry.

Btw, i'll be honoured to help you make that.

Last edited by MaybeNot (Nov 29 2010 3:45:23 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Alex

I'd love help, but I'm more than likely gonna build it in the animator, I spent far too much time last time filling things in xD

baby new years is a kinda old idea
In nyc they drop a ball like 10 seconds before midnight and it takes 10 seconds to land or something, it's pretty cool.

#4 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

This has just made me think of a new logo for Everybody Edits. A new years logo!

#5 Before February 2015

Dominus_Slime

A New Years logo, for EE? Don't make me laugh! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#6 Before February 2015

Xpo20

But you did laugh, sadly. I like the New Years ball idea.

#7 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

A logo. A whole table filled with food and other things at a new year's dinner. A giant sign saying midnight(lol idk if that'd be cool or not). If you can maybe people cheering? That's all I got right now.

#8 Before February 2015

EDJ

Why is there no giant 2011 yet?
I like this idea, can I help?

#9 Before February 2015

o 3d

Para por em seu mundo pode ser a era do gelo, era medieval ou um campo de futebol.:/:/

#10 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

o 3d wrote:

Para por em seu mundo pode ser a era do gelo, era medieval ou um campo de futebol.:/:/

Why did this thread incline you to speak spanish? First of all, the thread is in english, and second of all how did you read it?

Anyway, it would be cool to have a city decorated for New Years Alex. If you want to do that.

#11 Before February 2015

electriceel

most ppl wouldnt take that https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Alex 1423759998201434

Board footer