Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

2wenty4our

Prison Escape 2

The sequel to Prison Escape (AKA Nuked Prison, Holiday Extravaganza) is in production on my beta-only world!

Most of what is in the map so far is really experimental, and anyone who has feedback about your favorite/least favorite parts should let me know! It would be greatly appreciated. Much of the map will still change, and it's only a third of the way complete. But, if your bored, give me a harsh review of what you think up to this point, I can take it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Thanks to all who give it a try!

Prison Escape 2: http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/BW8eAI9xZFa0I

Last edited by 2wenty4our (Dec 16 2010 12:25:02 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Re: Prison Escape 2

I liked it for a while, but it got a bit boring by the time I got to the bottom right corner.

#3 Before February 2015

Weterin

Re: Prison Escape 2

I got stuck in that thing where you have upwards gravity and have to fall through those pockets for an quarter of an hour //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

2wenty4our 1423760004201428

Board footer