Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Calicara

Tall Tower (WIP) Need minigame help.

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAGza_gB1a0I

This is my new level tall tower.   It's still a work in progress, and I need some help as well. First off, any constructive criticism is appreciated. I'm still working on the art, but perhaps it could be improved? Also sometime eventually, (probably this weekend) I'll need help mapping out minigames. So please tell me what you think and anyone interested in helping PM me and maybe we can work something out //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Re: Tall Tower (WIP) Need minigame help.

I thought the minimap looked pretty cool when I opened it - art could use more shading, but since it's not done I'm not sure what is to become of it. Also, just a reminder, the keys near the entrance can be spammed. Looking pretty decent so far //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

Calicara

Re: Tall Tower (WIP) Need minigame help.

Sabrillian wrote:

I thought the minimap looked pretty cool when I opened it - art could use more shading, but since it's not done I'm not sure what is to become of it. Also, just a reminder, the keys near the entrance can be spammed. Looking pretty decent so far //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile, Plus the key thing was only so you could move around a little. I most likely will change that, Otherwise thanks for the advice!

Calicara 1423760962200470

Board footer