Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

DryKirby

I'm making a Humans Vs. Zombies level

Does anyone want to work on it with me?

EDIT: Now I need to find some guy named Bloo. He has a 400x200 zombie level but I can't find him...

Last edited by DryKirby64 (Jul 5 2011 1:21:02 pm)

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#2 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Re: I'm making a Humans Vs. Zombies level

3 flaws in Humans Vs. Zombies.

1. There isn't a zombie smiley, it'd waste space to draw a smiley and write "Smiley = Zombie" above or below it. Most of the level is smiley art and saying what's what anyway.

2. What if the level is unpopular and unplayable? Have you thought about how much people need to be in a room to actually play these kinds of levels?

3. What if the zombie tags a civilian and the civilian remains civilian instead of Zombie or Dead? That would mean you need MORE players to actually play it. And if everyone is a noob, well then you got a full unneeded room.

So you might aswell Stop and either Change the map to something Worth Playing or Leave and Forget your Map until an Emergency.

Last edited by Tachyonic (Jul 5 2011 1:25:11 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

DryKirby

Re: I'm making a Humans Vs. Zombies level

What HvZ map?

JK, I'm not working on it anymore.

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

DryKirby1423764175197257

Board footer