Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Tree Tutorial

To make a good tree in EE isn't easy, so I'm gonna help you make a tree that looks really good. Note also that this is a shadow and you can do the same outline for other trees. But shading woud be different for different type of trees and their sizes and shape. And this isn't the type of tree you have to make and you can add leaves if you want.

First you have good trunk, a good base makes the tree look good to start off with. To make the trunk you have to try to experiment with different style of the trunk til you get a trunk that you like or that suits your tree that you're gonna make. After that you may add some branches some where near to the ground like in the picture. As you work your way up to the mid section keep the tree thick and branches thin like in the pictures that are farther down in this post.

en21k.png

Second you make the middle section of the tree. To make the middle section of the tree you need to have the tree go in all directions and have the branches in different places like in the picture. Remember to keep the tree fat but also remember as you work your way up the tree it has to get thinner because it's getting near the top.
9r3jx5.png

Third you make the top.   To make the top you have to add branches and make the tree get thinner. Because all trees are thinner near the top of the tree and fatter at the bottom of the tree. I'm sorry for the separate pictures of the top the tree that I made was big and I tried to get the top in all of the picture but it was too tall.

jj9vde.png

i6mp06.png

Link

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAEzyziqja0I
http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWAEzyziqja0I

Last edited by bobyy (Nov 28 2011 7:50:58 pm)

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#2 Before February 2015

BEE

Re: Tree Tutorial

Yay. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I'd love to see more people post pictures of their own trees. I feel like trees is something that we as a community need to work on improving overall.

Great job though bobyy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#3 Before February 2015

Stupid

Wow.. looks really good.. Reminds me of someone though.. Can't remember who... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Stupid (Nov 28 2011 7:36:29 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

But...this is only one type of tree.   What about green bushy trees, like this?
Green-Grass-And-Big-Tree-92456.jpeg

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#5 Before February 2015

Stupid

Like what

#6 Before February 2015

Bobyy

bobyy wrote:

Note also that this is a shadow and you can do the same outline for other trees. But shading woud be different for different type of trees and their sizes and shape. And this isn't the type of tree you have to make and you can add leaves if you want.

800th post!!! +rep for bee because she gave me a +rep <3

Last edited by bobyy (Nov 28 2011 8:27:08 pm)

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#7 Before February 2015

Stupid

Can you give me art lessons?

#8 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Uh maybe it depends on my schedule but sure. Pm when you on. I can't do them tonite because I'm going to bed soon.

#9 Before February 2015

Furkansmr

Wow nice

#10 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

The tree's intresting, a little unsual, but quite nice.

Last edited by MRBOOGAWESOME (Nov 29 2011 11:29:56 am)

#11 Before February 2015

Stupid

MRBOOGAWESOME wrote:
Stupid wrote:

Can you give me art lessons?

Do you really think you need art lessons? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Yes i know who you are. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

ON-TOPIC: The tree's intresting, a little unsual, but quite nice.

Yes I believe I do need art lessons, and I'm stupid..It says so in my name....

#12 Before February 2015

dominator3000

I know bee helped you a lot and you didn't do it by yourself.

#13 Before February 2015

Bobyy

No she just edited some tree branches and the thickness. I would never ever take credit of bee's work.

#14 Before February 2015

dominator3000

So you say.

#15 Before February 2015

Hammy120

This is an awesome tree, but it's what you call dead.

#16 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Well you can edit the colors and add leaves.

#17 Before February 2015

BEE

dominator3000 wrote:

I know bee helped you a lot and you didn't do it by yourself.

Absolutely not true.

I did not do this tree, you can see it in the halloween level even.

The only thing I did was tell him that if it were a real life tree it would have broken at one point, and pointed out where that was. Then I told him one branch was too thick and that's it.

Its flattering to think that I could do this tree, but I asked him to post a thread about this because I know that I can't do trees well myself.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#18 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Thanks BEE for clearing that up also I posted a link to the map and place dots so you can see it for your self or if you just want to copy it straight from the world rather than make one yourself. Again I say thanks BEE for clearing that up in a that post above this post. <3

#19 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

For This Topic I Made A Tree, Pretty Grim Infact.

tree2inee.png

Beta
Non-Supporters

Last edited by Metatron (Dec 2 2011 1:28:06 pm)

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#20 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Nice tree but a tree usually has more than 4 branches.

#21 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

bobyy wrote:

Nice tree but a tree usually has more than 4 branches.

It's all I could fit in.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#22 Before February 2015

Bobyy

What size world is it?

#23 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

bobyy wrote:

What size world is it?

100X100

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#24 Before February 2015

Bobyy

So a medium world.....I used a large world for mine. But do you have any other worlds that bigger than that one that you can use.

#25 Before February 2015

MutantPower

bobyy wrote:

So a medium world.....I used a large world for mine. But do you have any other worlds that bigger than that one that you can use.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL It is a Larged Saved World. Don't believe me? Go look in the shop.

Bobyy1423768153193279

Board footer