Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Need ideas: Playing with lives and levels

Hi!
Here's my really unfinished level that needs some ideas: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWU-8ZGUpjbEI

Blue glass blocks usually show upcoming portals.

Feedback I need: Suggest minigames...

PM/reply if you want to test it without just seeing it on minimap.

EDIT: No stairs as 2 ppl suggested, also some feedback got so removing some stuff from this post.

EDIT2: I probably won't continue on my level as I don't know what minigames to build. Still, I can help any popular level maker to build the same thing to his/her level when you just credit me. It can be any level that has any kind of falling //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile So, PM/reply now!

P.S. If EE had blue doors, lives' area would take even less space //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by robotkoer (Mar 31 2012 5:25:29 am)

#2 Before February 2015

meowman2

Re: Need ideas: Playing with lives and levels

Please no stairs.

#3 Before February 2015

Gashley

1) i agree ^^ no stairs... for you minis make them unique to your level, make something different be bold! and try anything!
2) depends on how hard you want to make it... so 5 lives would make you level seem harder compared to having 10...
3) Yeah adding checkpoints would be a good idea... but dunno how you would get that to work if you do number 2... i personally hate those levels where if you fall/die you start at the start point... but that's just my opinion //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
4) no stairs.... ever... they are boring, over used, unoriginal etc. etc. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
5) if you mean at the end point/Win section you can choose to go round again.... then yes you can if you want to... your choice!

hope this has helped you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

robotkoer

meowman2 wrote:

Please no stairs.

Gashley wrote:

1) i agree ^^ no stairs... for you minis make them unique to your level, make something different be bold! and try anything!
2) depends on how hard you want to make it... so 5 lives would make you level seem harder compared to having 10...
3) Yeah adding checkpoints would be a good idea... but dunno how you would get that to work if you do number 2... i personally hate those levels where if you fall/die you start at the start point... but that's just my opinion //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
4) no stairs.... ever... they are boring, over used, unoriginal etc. etc. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
5) if you mean at the end point/Win section you can choose to go round again.... then yes you can if you want to... your choice!

hope this has helped you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

1) No stairs. Ok!
2) 10 lives are hard even now, as you have to start from the beginning... But I can fix it.
3) Checkpoints are possible but live-losing needs a lot of space on different checkpoints. Will try.
4) Yeah ok.
5) Winning would have that option for sure, I meant about losing all lives though...

More ideas?

Last edited by robotkoer (Mar 2 2012 7:46:57 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Gashley

sounds good to me, and do what works best, it your level! i will visit your world when it more complete //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

robotkoer1423768845192587

Board footer