Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

TheYeti

Woots disappear

Well, since I started building Prisoner of Atlantis, I received some woots, but when I leave the game and re-enter later, they are disappeared except for two.

In this picture (posted in the room thread) you can see that there were actually woots, but ingame I can't see them anymore.

Picture posted today:
pDQUMJj.png

Picture just made ingame:
rrLSWfc.png

The same happened before.

Is there anyone else who has the same bug or does someone know where I should post this to get it fixed? That would be very nice.

#2 Before February 2015

abrar11

Re: Woots disappear

It's the woots you get when you are in the level if everyone leaves and you rejoin it sets to 0 and adds to totalwoots I believe
however ik another bug with woots, if you send 10 with your ip and you still have an account you can woot it shows but doesn't save maybe it's that

#3 Before February 2015

TheYeti

Well, more than 6 people wooted, 3 seen in this image, several members earlier, but it only saved two.

#4 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

It might just be the server trying to catch up. Maybe check again and see if they've reappeared?

If not, it might be another problem I'm completely missing, but if not, I'd submit a bug report to MrShoe, MrVoid, or Brian (someone at Cape) and let them know what's going on.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#5 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

I have noticed this too, woots are saved if you save the world though - so all is not lost c:

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#6 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Squad wrote:

I have noticed this too, woots are saved if you save the world though - so all is not lost c:

As I've told Jaba, I save everything I work on religiously, probably why I've never seen this problem. That and I don't care much about woots, nor do I make many levels

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#7 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

BuzzerBee wrote:
Squad wrote:

As I've told Jaba, I save everything I work on religiously, probably why I've never seen this problem. That and I don't care much about woots, nor do I make many levels

On my 400 Minigames!/Diamond Minigames! world I had a problem that I was unable to save, so I noticed that extra plays and woots weren't saving - forcesniper fixed the world.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#8 Before February 2015

TheYeti

It seems woots from yesterday are still saved (probably because it's still online).

I mostly saved my worlds after the earlier woots, but they didn't save back then.

TheYeti142394234819084

Board footer