Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

A Little Tree Tutorial

Basically I don't see many tutorials being made nowadays, so I thought to myself "Why not make a tutorial on how to make trees?"

This Is A Tutorial On How To Make Trees!

Everybody makes trees differently, but here is how I make trees.

1. Make the base of the tree. For this you will need these blocks: b47.png and b48.png

Draw this base: newpicture9b.png

2. Attach the top of the tree, use this block: b34h.png make sure it gets pointy at the top:

newpicture10m.png

3. Make shading and fill in the blocks. Use these blocks: b34.png,b19xj.png and b14u.png

Place this block: b34f.png where I have on the tree: newpicture11y.png

Then use this block: b14q.png and use that at the top of the tree: newpicture12a.png

Then use this: b19m.png and fill in the remaining of the tree: newpicture13mi.png

And now your done!

In levels this will look nice with grass and with multiple trees.

Feel free to post comments!

/Alexthementalone Yn8I7.png

Last edited by Alexthementalone (Mar 10 2013 7:47:31 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Re: A Little Tree Tutorial

Nice one!

Not trying to be a mod, but this seems like a better fit in Level Creation. Just my two cents.

#3 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

I thought it would get out to more people if it was In General Discussion, but I don't mind if it gets moved to Creative. Anyway thanks for the Feedback. EZUli.png

#4 Before February 2015

Kentiya
Website

It doesn't matter which grass block you use because all three have the same color on minimap.

kentiya-cartoony-120.png
Kentiya / Atikyne — EE & EEU lead artist 2018-2020

#5 Before February 2015

Arceus64

AL3XTH3M3NTALON3 wrote:

I thought it would get out to more people if it was In General Discussion, but I don't mind if it gets moved to Creative. Anyway thanks for the Feedback. EZUli.png

It doesn't need to be in Creative IMO.

#6 Before February 2015

Bobyy

It should be in the Level Creation actually and people should actually not purposely do this because some of us actually look for news topic in the General Discussion since there hasn't been many lately. :I Also I do check out the Level Creation few times a week, so do many others...

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#7 Before February 2015

Anch

You made that tree in my world that I might delete soon!

#8 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

anch159 wrote:

You made that tree in my world that I might delete soon!

No I didn't, I make trees In different worlds, this tutorial was made in my world.

#9 Before February 2015

Anch

No remember that fluffy crew world? You put a similar tree in there. It was very bright blue and had a big sun in the middle.

Alexthementalone 1423772601188831

Board footer