Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

imgood9

Italian Plumber Land: A Work In Progress

DryKirby64 (Velocistar1337) and I have been working on this level for a while now, and I've had a case of Editor's Block.
2i0w6sm.jpg
The issue is, we've had this block for about six months.
This is where we need the forum's help. Where should our Italian Plumber go next? Any ideas on how to get past the generic cliff platforms? We need some ideas so we can finish the level and finally give EE a decent Mario world.

Last edited by imgood9 (Jul 6 2013 7:31:09 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

blizzard

Re: Italian Plumber Land: A Work In Progress

your world looks really good.It seems to me you have the right idea.Random suggestions.
1.If you have builders club mabye a sign that says,find the secret portal
2.just gravity and boosts
3.Alot of jumping with a few boosts and gravity
4.underground
Just suggestions,don't have to take em,just trying to help //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

DryKirby

Hey, this is the co-creator of IPL, DryKirby64, or Velocistar1337 in-game. I helped along with a few things here and there, most art-related...

Just to clarify, neither of us have Builder's Club, but we have most of the blocks. The other suggestions sound good, I'll pitch them to Imgood.

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#4 Before February 2015

skullz17

I've always called it an Editor's Wall, not a Block

After playing the level to where you've got up to, I see you've drawn a plane. I guess the obvious next step is to draw some clouds and make minis on them. You could get creative here - you could either just do normal clouds - or - you could do supernatural stuff like a cloud kingdom or whatever you want. I guess you'll be following the Mario theme, so you'll have to do something from the game. Haven't played much of Mario so not sure.

If you do something like clouds, then for art, don't make them too realistic. Make them papery, so it looks more like Mario. To make them even better, you could add shadows behind the clouds (and to the side so you can see the shadow) to make it seem even more like paper.

Above the clouds, you can just have stars or something.
There's my feedback, hope it helps.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#5 Before February 2015

imgood9

^ Funny story, that's not a plane. It's an unfinished cannon, but it still takes you to the air. I'll consider it.

imgood91423773285188147

Board footer