Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015, last edited by Dazz (2015-12-07 20:37:54)

Dazz

Sunset

Before you decide to post something on this thread please read this:
Do not post negative comments towards me or my "art", I am NOT an artist, I don't even consider my levels art, I am a simple user trying to have fun, to create something nice (or not), to relax in my free time, I would appreciate you to avoid sarcastic or irrelevant comments on this thread, suggestions or negative/positive criticism, what you see is what you get, simple as that. Thank you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Note: All my levels are original, from my imagination or a mix of things I remember or I have seen around me at a certain point in life, none of these drawings are a copy of any kind of originals or other creations made by someone else.

XaS0T.png

uHEkZ.png

iRed5.png

E40st.png

bJD2c.png

70nS4.png

c18dd.png

52QM4.png

1fY8Y.png

6wbYO.png

Lzf5f.png

UzxJz.png

3niqv.png

i928H.png

Sunset

v2qknk.png

Last edited by dazz (Aug 20 2012 3:45:33 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Sunset

very nice.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

That is pretty damn awesome.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#4 Before February 2015

blacksky

OH MY GOD!!! I love that art Dazz! love love love!

#5 Before February 2015

guynm

love your art <3
good job!

#6 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

Really nice Dazz nice work

#7 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Beautiful work. rep for you

#8 Before February 2015

Krock

woow...that's a verry good world/image,
i hope your next is the next time done //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
(+1 rep)

#9 Before February 2015

theditor

Teh red water looks weird a bit //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Otherwise, you are better than BEE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#10 Before February 2015

Miasmic
Formerly Boh

Really nice Dazz; It reminds me of a JMW Turner painting.

#11 Before February 2015

Bobyy

OMG Dazz :O you're making art again and it's so beautiful!

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#12 Before February 2015

Muffy

Looks ok.Nice Job,

#13 Before February 2015

KingMickey

NIce job. i couldn't pull that off... (even tho i just started building big a month ago);)

#14 Before February 2015

Muffy

Looks good, but it's a bit messy, and looms rushed, no offense. though I do enjoy how it looks, I'm still sticking with ok.

#15 Before February 2015

Dazz

Different55, RavaTroll, Squad,   Blacksky,   Guynm,   TheRealGtaa, Arceus64, Krock, Theditor, Amitatsmon, GKAbyss, Boh, Bobyy, Muffinator99, KingMickey,     AK712, ~Omri~, Deetz   I really appreciate your nice comments and reps. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

THANK YOU!

This makes me want to build more //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile too bad it takes so much time to build something and I have less time each day.

theditor wrote:

Otherwise, you are better than BEE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Thank you theditor.

I agree, you'll always find something weird on my levels because I really don't know to draw //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

If Bee would have more time and patience on her hands... we would probably freak out, she is way better than any of us at "art", that woman really knows to draw, I know to troll //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue big difference.

Boh wrote:

J.M.W. Turner's paintings are really, really impressive.

KingMickey wrote:

NIce job. i couldn't pull that off... (even tho i just started building big a month ago);)

Sure you could after gaining more experience, the more you build the more you learn.

Muffinator99 wrote:

Looks good, but it's a bit messy, and looms rushed, no offense. though I do enjoy how it looks, I'm still sticking with ok.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Look don't take this personal this is in general something about me and EE. As I said before many times, I really have no idea to draw in real life, the true reason I joined EE was because it was fun to discover I can draw something better than I could ever do it on a piece of paper, I know that none of my levels are perfect, in fact I don't even consider them good or "art", I never did because if I can do it anyone could do it imo with some patience, common sense and imagination. I was honest about my skills everytime, each level I made it started with doubts, laziness, many tests, errors and a ton of "save" and "loadlevel", "delete-start over", but I did this for my own enjoyment not for others, this is why I consider negative comments or even positive criticism useless, what I "create" is what everybody gets, nothing more nothing less, the hours I spend sometime building a level alone, 5 or even 18 hours (different days) with a limited amount of time would never be equal in value with a simple word such as "ok", "nice" or a "+- rep". If someone appreciates something I did I appreciate them too, I consider they have at least an idea of what I did and how much it took. The point is when someone offers you something for "free"   you just take it if you want as it is or not by refusing it with a "no, thanks" or simply ignoring it. Yes, the level is "ok" maybe less than ok, is trolled, rushed and it could be a lot better, only if I knew how to do it better and if there would be a real reason to really put that much effort in a digital world. Blame Picasso! not me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by dazz (Jun 26 2012 11:03:09 am)

#16 Before February 2015

AK712

I remember this map! It is absolutely incredibly well done. It is also really great that you managed to make it into a fully playable level, with coins and an end. It is one of the best art levels I have seen on this game, and it shows that you are a great artist. All I can say is, amazing job, and keep up the good work!

#17 Before February 2015

Muffy

dazz wrote:

Different55, RavaTroll, Squad,   Blacksky,   Guynm,   TheRealGtaa, Arceus64, Krock, Theditor, Amitatsmon, GKAbyss, Boh, Bobyy, Muffinator99, KingMickey I appreciate your nice comments and your reps. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

THANK YOU!

This makes me want to build more //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile too bad it takes so much time to build something and I have less time each day.

theditor wrote:

Thank you theditor.

I agree, you'll always find something weird on my levels because I really don't know to draw //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

If Bee would have more time and patience on her hands... we would probably freak out, she is way better than any of us at "art", that woman really knows to draw, I know to troll //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue big difference.

Boh wrote:

J.M.W. Turner's paintings are really, really impressive.

KingMickey wrote:

Sure you could after gaining more experience, the more you build the more you learn.

Muffinator99 wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Look don't take this personal this is in general something about me and EE. As I said before many times, I really have no idea to draw in real life, the true reason I joined EE was because it was fun to discover I can draw something better than I could ever do it on a piece of paper, I
know that none of my levels are perfect, in fact I don't even consider them good or "art", I never did because if I can do it anyone could do it imo with some patience, common sense and imagination. I was honest about my skills everytime, each level I made it started with doubts, laziness, many tests, errors and a ton of "save" and "loadlevel", "delete-start over", but I did this for my own enjoyment not for others, this is why I consider negative comments or even positive criticism useless, what I "create" is what everybody gets, nothing more nothing less, the hours I spend sometime building a level alone, 5 or even 18 hours (different days) with a limited amount of time would never be equal in value with a simple word such as "ok", "nice" or a "+- rep". If someone appreciates something I did I appreciate them too, I consider they have at least an idea of what I did and how much it took. The point is when someone offers you something for "free"   you just take it if you want as it is or not by refusing it with a "no,
thanks" or simply ignoring it. Yes, the level is "ok" maybe less than ok, is trolled, rushed and it could be a lot better, only if I knew how to do it better and if there would be a real reason to really put that much effort in a digital world. Blame Picasso! not me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Alright, didnt mean for you to write a short story ;D, but hey, you've built a rep of making goods art, without out making great art, just ok, as you said.But hey it's still looks good, especially filling up a great world.

#18 Before February 2015

Michal

Wow, awesome, good job. +Rep

#19 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Muffinator99 wrote:

I absolutely hate when people criticize art for being "messy". Grr. If all art was neat and "clean", it would not be realistic. Since when is a sunrises reflection orderly and contained? Ugh, if all art styles were the same, what would ee be?

#20 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

amazing. should be put in the competition between BEE and Ravatroll

#21 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

I love it.

#22 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Always been a fan of your art. This map didn't disappoint (;

You keep raising the bar, Dazz! I love it ;D

Such great art with an amazing water reflection c:

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#23 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Holy crap... You made this?

Wow Dazz... Speechless.

#24 Before February 2015

the joemaster

been a fan of ur art ever since ur first level javascript:insert_text(';)',%20'');
id have 2 say this was ur best level javascript:insert_text(':D',%20'');
i LOVE the water reflection javascript:insert_text(':lol:',%20'');

#25 Before February 2015

Jaybm

I love the shading of the sunset, it blends beautifully. The reflection of the sun is also awesome, as well as the water. It looks like an actually painting, that you'd see in real life.

Really great work.

Dazz1423773755187677

Board footer