Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Multiverso

Probably my final world. Since I always take a ton of time to finish my worlds, I decided to fit every artstyle I can do in a single level.
The spawn is in the middle of the level, with a "lobby" with portals that lead to "sections" (specific parts of the map) which can also be acessed by another sections (I'll try to make this second method have easier paths to the minis).
The whole world will be connected, so you enter it in any part and play the minis in the order you desire. At the moment, I made more or less only the art in the upper left part, but the rest of the level will be used, with different themes like clouds and etc. (which is why this will take a hella long time to make) I also will add more bgs and art details later.

Minimap atm: (updated)

5zdaSLp.png
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWddyETDtFbkI
(the Unf. in the title of the thread stands for Unfinished, so there are no minis yet)

Last edited by 0176 (May 3 2014 8:06:24 am)

Board footer