Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Awesomenessgood

Review please

I did some music. It's not done. I felt like sharing it here.
Here.
Thanks

lunchbox

#2 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

Re: Review please

Firstly before I get into the topic I just want to give a beta link for easy accessibility if beta's want to play this world.

So I played the level and liked the music. I would've thought you were done since you have gotten 3 good tracks already. Btw if you need any help then message Sensei1, he might be able to help. That is if you need any help with the world. Secondly I noticed you haven't got much background at all, so I recommend using Capasha's fill tool to fill the world with any background you desire. Block ID's can be found here.

I hope the rest of what is left of the world development goes well.... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Lol I could never create music worlds, I just don't have the patience nor the tendency.... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

/Alex

Awesomenessgood1423774392187040

Board footer