Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Sai

EX Crew Ice level

http://everybodyedits.com/?/f2------EX- … -Ice-Level

I didn't make this but it's another great level by Ex Crew. Even when they make a level I don't really like (like the cube one) it's really original with lots of new puzzles. My favorite room is probably this one:
CBNyu.png

It's almost Portal-like in that it takes a couple of tries to figure out what you have to do and another couple to pull it off. That's what makes it way more fun than 'just' another Mario level: you got to discover how the room works before you can do it. I also really like how the puzzle is sort of grounded in the whole level: it really seems like a 'logical' puzzle were you navigate over slippery cliffs instead of just a red thing floating in the air that has no connection to the level at all.
The last room is really well designed too, how steam pulls you up and you have to follow the stream back down to get to the exit. The last loop up is way too hard though. A lot of people gave up there/ragequit (including me, twice).

But another really original, well made and pretty level from EX-crew. I enjoyed it even though I couldn't finish it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

Wooted by: (5)

#2 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Re: EX Crew Ice level

I gave up approximately halfway through, but yes, it is a very nice level. As I mentioned in my other post, monotony of design is a problem these days. Not the case here! They always add in tricks and traps that nobody has done yet, and frankly levels would be better off if they copied them (though it would lose originality)

Wooted by:

#3 Before February 2015

WaterTango

So, who exactly are the EX Crew?

Do they take new members?

Wooted by:

#4 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

AFAIK they're just a group of people who are on IRC together and like making levels.

Wooted by:

#5 Before February 2015

Rurigok

I've tried a few Ex Crew levels. They're pretty easy, but they have very innovative and original challenges.

Wooted by:

#6 Before February 2015

Watashii

WaterTango wrote:

So, who exactly are the EX Crew?

MFL, mustang, mihb, bean, wahaha, smiley and SuperLuigi is what the nick on the IRC. I might have forgotten someone though..

Wooted by:

#7 Before February 2015

Jimmie

Cyclone wrote:

I gave up approximately halfway through, but yes, it is a very nice level. As I mentioned in my other post, monotony of design is a problem these days. Not the case here! They always add in tricks and traps that nobody has done yet, and frankly levels would be better off if they copied them (though it would lose originality)

QFT.

Wooted by:

#8 Before February 2015

MFL

Glad to hear you enjoyed the map!

For those curious about EX Crew, I've made a general information/discussion thread here:

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=40

Wooted by:

#9 Before February 2015

juvey

i made //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by:
Sai 1423775386186046

Board footer