Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

The Untitled Organization presents to you, A tree and some clouds.

Made in beta, The Untitled Organization's   first map consists of some emotional clouds, some fire, a tree, and several other random things. Artwork is not all it is, however: On the map is also some tricky minigames. Can you get past them, or will you be doomed to be on top of the clouds forever?
Screenshot:

treeandclouds.png

Contributers:
Watashii -     Made the design, saved the map. Did puzzles.
Zoey2070 - Made the falling candy and the cat. Did cloud 2.
Br00t4lity -   Made Cloud 3's face and raindrops, did some text.
Xpo20 -           Made cloud 1's face, Tester.
Flare -              Tester.
Sykadesu -   Tester.
Killcreek -      The UO logo.

Stuck? Go to http://tinychat.com/uo1 for help!

Link for Beta players: Here.
Link for Regular players: Here.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#2 Before February 2015

Watashii

Re: The Untitled Organization presents to you, A tree and some clouds.

Let's see if someone is able to make it to the end //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

Flare

I couldn't make it past the up-arrow puzzle next to the sad cloud, and even BEFORE then it was a challenge. It was fun testing.

#4 Before February 2015

Zap

:O

I think UO is on their way to filling a certain groups shoes.

(Read: Awesome map)

#5 Before February 2015

Zeal

Very cool map,But the faces,Cookies,ect,ect i'm not feelin.But overall i think everybody who worked on the map did a good job,I'll be making a first map soon.

#6 Before February 2015

mustang

I have to say this was a very strong first map from your group. For the most part I enjoyed your map especially the free flowing level progression and the difficult challenges that felt fresh or at least not over used. The art was done well, and I can tell you have real talent in your group.

I do have some issues I want to point out to help improve your next map.

1) As I said about another map, decrease the difficulty if you want more players to beat your map. There wasn't much scaling since the map didn't start off easy and went directly to medium and hard. If you intended to make a hard map then it's fine, but if you want to see more players at least make an honest attempt at beating your map, then you need to implement more difficulty scaling to help ease the players into the map.

2) Test your map a bit more thoroughly. I noticed some challenges felt a bit rough and lag dependent, where you needed that slight boost from a bit of lag to just make it to the end of the challenge, or the solution to the challenge felt a bit rough as in holding and changing direction keys could navigate some of the obstacles.

3) Be careful with your level design. I noticed several spots where a player could fall back into an earlier part of the map right after completing a challenge. There's no need to punish a player for not paying attention immediately after conquering a challenge, and anyone who did accidentally fall back would likely quit the map.

Again, this was a great first map, and I can't wait to see more from your group in the future.

Last edited by mustang (Aug 22 2010 10:53:00 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

just_bean

umm, well, I didn't play your map when it first came out.   But thanks to the addition of the new most played page, I was able to find your map and upload it.   So I think that's pretty cool.

But after having just finished your map, I wanted to come in here and make a few comments.   But then I found that mustang has essentially made all the comments I wanted to make.

I did want to point this out specifically:
jqm4p5.jpg
This is roughly halfway through the map, maybe a little before.   Me and another person who both were playing through the map got turned around and figured we were supposed to jump into those arrows there.   You probably are aware of this, but jumping into the arrows sets you back quite a ways.   I'm not sure if this was intentional, but I would recommend leaving out traps like this in future maps, especially if you keep up the level of difficulty of your future maps.   Not many people have the tenacity to continue after a setback like that.

With that aside, I quite enjoyed the map.   I don't know if it was intended for it to be tough from the beginning, but it was, although quite enjoyable.   Yeah, again, kind of just repeating what mustang said.

I will be looking out for your future maps.   This was a good challenge.

#8 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

I tried it, and was able to get to the second cloud. Pretty challenging but fun level!

#9 Before February 2015

Max

Wow, this was a hell of a map. The hardest map, i've beaten so far, and a very good one.
vo7ub9.jpg

Zoey20701423775507185925

Board footer