Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

legoblob

"Winter Island" "Pixelation" and "Irrelevence"

Alright, I decided to sign up for this site, and saw this section on the forms. So far I've made three levels with the help from some friends on "tinychat.com".

My current level is "Winter Island" - Got bored of the zombie level a friend made, so I changed it to a winter themed level with many mini-games and plenty of coins.

"Irrelevence" - I wanted to make something fresh, and new, so I made this level, it featured mini-games, but ll of them were words, such as "Easy" or "Insane..!".

"Pixelation" - This is the art level that got it right. If you went here, you stayed for a minute to look at the art, then stayed for the rest of your day because of the gameplay. We took a piece of art, and made it   mini-game. (In this level I said it was by lego231 because of a very close friend who helped me make it).

I'd like feedback on these levels, the only level you can test out is "Winter Island" as, the other two were made before my time here.

-legoblob

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: "Winter Island" "Pixelation" and "Irrelevence"

I can't seem to find your level. Link?

#3 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

I do not think legoblob is a beta member.

#4 Before February 2015

legoblob

Sorry, I'm not on the time, as for the link; http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PW9gIAAA

And I do have beta, thxuverymuch

#5 Before February 2015

Nou

I've played this level and I'm dying to know: What am I supposed to do? It seems like a random collection of things and without anyone else there I did not find it very interesting to explore. I looks decent, but not much to do.

No u.

#6 Before February 2015

legoblob

Nou, I have no clue myself, honestly, I made it because I got bored, I guess you could say it's a coin hunt? Or a competition to get the crown, and keep it, If you'd like me to add a clear objective, I could do that, say a journey through the island...?

legoblob 1423775733185699

Board footer