Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

guwa

Challenge of Choices

If anybody remembers my rant about kicking last week, this is the level I was trying to make. I found a beta user who was kind enough to lend me their level.

Some general info: Sixteen rooms, eight "levels". You have a choice of two rooms in each level, and you must pass one or the other to advance. Backtracking is always possible, if you decide to take a different room halfway through.

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWKQAAAA

Last edited by guwa (Oct 9 2010 5:51:05 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

MIHB

Re: Challenge of Choices

This one looks remarkably like a level I saw a few months ago with the same format.   Was that yours also?

Regardless, what I have seen so far is very well designed.   Nice work.

#3 Before February 2015

guwa

July 11 or 12? Yes, that was me. This is actually the third one I've released. (i.e. after the first two on the 11th/12th, all that I've tried were deleted before completion)

Last edited by guwa (Oct 9 2010 6:52:58 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

RT

nice map ^_^

#5 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Can you tell me the code? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

guwa 1423775899185533

Board footer