Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Fallen_Soldier

Fallen Soldier's Rooms

Okay guys, heres the lowdown- I'm a solo level maker right now, and I'm going to post my rooms up in this topic, as I am not in a crew.
Anyway, I made a map last night, although only one person played it. :rolleyes: Also, MY Tinychat is here; www.Tinychat.com/fsoldier
Please tell me what you think of my levels.

Oh well, it looked cool IMO so here it was. It's dead because I have no beta save;

PlayerVsPlayer; To be honest, I made this really fast last night since I didn't have much time, wether you believe me or not.

pvpy.png

I'm going to make my next one as a trademark level, My Medival World. It will be called Age of War.
And if anyone wants to help, just pop into the tinychat and ask me.

Age of War
ageofwar.png

My Test

mytest.png

Last edited by Fallen_Soldier (Nov 7 2010 12:53:03 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Fallen_Soldier

Re: Fallen Soldier's Rooms

Looking for someone to help me with a map. Meet me at my tinychat if willing to help.

#3 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

i saw that you applied for sigma crew.   do you still want in?   there's one spot left.

#4 Before February 2015

Fallen_Soldier

Yes I still want in.

Also I started making a new level. Its very close to being done.

-it died-

Last edited by Fallen_Soldier (Nov 7 2010 12:53:39 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Google

Fallen_Soldier, if it's possible for you to get beta, so you can save your levels, do so.
It's very much worth it.

#6 Before February 2015

Fallen_Soldier

I've been trying. Don't think I can. Just wish there was another payment method then paypal.

Fallen_Soldier 1423776059185373

Board footer