Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

Rainbow Land

Hey smileys. It's my first post here on the EE Fan Blog. I'd like to show you smileys Rainbow Land which is my current saved level.

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAMCEQAg0a0I

It has a mixture of Minigames (Uncomplete but has some originals I designed), Bossing area which if you win you get to go VIP room (If i'm not there you could do an alternate minigame that requires heaps of patience), art, relaxing/chillaxing area where beta smileys can talk to each other, afk area, and some (not-so) hidden/secret areas. You could basically call it the Mixture Land if you wanted to. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

There are many coins scattered around the place so you wouldn't get bored easily. By the way, i'm assuming that other levels prefer the gold coin as a normal coin, not blue, but I rekon that gold is more of a special colour. That's why it is referred as a special coin in Rainbow Land.

Any opinions? Constructive critisim are welcome, aswell as suggestions.

Thanks.

/MaybeNot

Last edited by MaybeNot (Nov 23 2010 12:49:45 am)

#2 Before February 2015

ani

Re: Rainbow Land

I liked the last bit of the minis currently as you haven't finished. Other than that. Yeah..
Nice mixture!

Last edited by FuzzySocks (Nov 27 2010 3:41:24 am)

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

MaybeNot 1423776179185253

Board footer