Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

Golden Sun: Adept's Challenge

Beta link:   http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWygIAAA

Normal link:   http://everybodyedits.com/?/PWygIAAA

Tinychat:   http://tinychat.com/goldensun

a1WdQ.png

Based on the Golden Sun series of games for the Game Boy Advance (and soon for the Nintendo DS //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile).   You take on the role of an Adept (a wielder of elemental spells cast using the mind, called Psynergy) attempting to hone your skills and expand on the number of Psynergy you can wield.   To master a Psynergy, you must know its inner workings, and that demands a mental journey into the Psynergy itself.   Master these twelve Psynergy, which include some of the most devastating of each element, and you'll be among the Adept elite.

This level is designed to challenge even those with mastery of EE mechanics, so if you're looking for a walk in the park, please look to those generic minigame levels.   As you can see, this level is not done.   It takes me a long time to formulate original ideas, as I'm not naturally creative or artistic, but I was inspired to make a level.   Look for it to be complete by Thursday night.   I will keep it closed until at least Tuesday night, or longer depending on my progress.

One final note:   Don't bother criticizing my artwork, unless you have a suggestion that will work wonders for someone not artistic at all. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue   Also, I am aware of the difficulty jump at Glacier, but I do not want to make it easier.   Anything else is fair game; I know I'm not perfect by any means, and I appreciate any and all feedback.

Thanks to all who tried my level thus far, and to anyone else, don't be afraid to give it a shot once it reopens.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Super_Luigi (Aug 24 2010 12:03:54 am)

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Golden Sun: Adept's Challenge

Sweet, I love Golden Sun. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

Slightly updated. xD

#4 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Bad that you deleted it. I would have liked to complete the whole room but I didn't come further than to the Astral Blast. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

Well, good news:   I reuploaded it yesterday, to commemorate Golden Sun:   Dark Dawn's release in 3 days. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Speaking of which, anyone else excited besides me?

#6 Before February 2015

ani

WILL YOU TALK. IN YOUR TINYCHAT. RIGHT NOW. SO I CAN HELP YOU. ;D

No seriously though, I practically answered your call 2 hours ago.

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

Super_Luigi 1423776199185233

Board footer